• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=Red][Declined][/color] [RS3] Bearszsszszs

Started by » Mike «, November 26, 2014, 05:49:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

» Mike «

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Bearszsszszs

My RuneScape Name: Bearszsszszs
My Previous RSNs: Killer Fame, Mikenatic, TT Infamous
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Well I started playing in '04 as a Magic pure until 2005 when I went main and Founded The Divines Clan with some friends which stayed open until 2012. It was an active P2P Pking cc from open to close. After TD closed I joined Collision shortly before transferring to The Titans. When The Titans closed I followed my friends to Pure Hatred where I warred with them until they closed. After PH closed I apped to Damage Incorporated hoping to find my oldschool pking roots, I stayed there awhile and achieved the Rank of Mentor. I became inactive and resigned from the Clan, when this happened I joined Poison and became the Warlord after a short amount of time. Sick of the beefing and crashing I left and hopped a couple of clans, none have really been right for my tastes. Hoping to finally settle down here for good.
My past/current clans/teams are: Past Clans:

Collision - Member - Transferred to TT

The Titans - Proud Titan - Closed

Divine Forces - FA - Didn't really care for their warring style or how the FA process worked

Pure Hatred - Senior - Closed

Damage Incorporated - Mentor - Left due to Inactivity

Poison - Warlord - Left after after trying to retire but wound up leaving instead, didn't care for the clan beef and such

Ronin - FA - Left because they treat their members like trash and only cause beef with other clans

Downfall - Member - Left because the officials don't care for their members and act NH towards members who leave

Teams:

Critical Damage - MoTM - Left because the leaders were NH and ddosed people who tried to leave the team, which happened to me as well.

Team Trinity - Member - Closed when other teams slumped and died off in OSRS

Domination - Official - Closed after CWA came out in OSRS

Ascension - Member - Closed from inactive leaders on OSRS

Supreme 3gypt - Member - Recently closed from inactive leadership

Currently:

The Divines - Leader - Inactive OSRS and Legacy Warring community, pretty much just a bunch of friends that hang out on TeamSpeak.

Remorseless - Member - OSRS P2P Team that fights a couple times a week, WG will be my priority if accepted.

About me: Well I go by Mike or Killer Fame, based on your preference. I work full time and take online classes for Business Administration. I live in Florida and I like to fish (irl haha) and online game (LoL, RS). I have skill with fixing vehicles and working with computer software and troubleshooting. When it comes to RS Im a dedicated PKer. I do like to skill and PvM, but nothing brings more joy to my heart than slaying someone for their items. Im also a seasoned Warrer, I have been a Warlord or called in almost every clan I've been in. PvP is what I know best. I've been working full time for a little over a year now and picked up taking classes in Business Management w/ Financial Applications and a Minor in Entrepreneurship which keeps me busy during the week but any fights on Thursday - Sunday I should be able to make no problem, Monday - Wednesday Im usually working nights and going to school in the morning.

I heard about WG through: Been clanning a long time, have fought WG my fair share of times in both wilderness and CWA
I want to join because: Not many Clans are adapting to Legacy like I had hoped, honestly this will more than likely be my last clan in RS and I want it to be a good experience, which I expect from WG in my experience from SG

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: My activity should be good, but as I included in my About Me section I have trouble making fights Monday - Wednesday, but Ill do my best to make it

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Al

PvP background is always a huge plus.

Welcome back man, hope things work out and will indeed be your last clan. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Wizard

Lord Himself

Quite the clan history you have! Welcome buddy! ^.^

Mike

Welcome bud. I've seen you around. Worth noting is we have a pretty rare community here which has not been tainted to the level of all the other rsc clans. As long as you're walking in with a good attitude I'm willing to welcome you with open arms. We're starting to build something quite nice here :)

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

WitchDoggy

jaredspurr

question where you in poison during the dw crash days?

Mojo

Will need to consider this carefully, I've heard some unfavourable things about you.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Kat

i like how he has his ph picture as his avatar l000l. welcome mike
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Spoke to a few people, including yourself and I'm going to have to decline this.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]