• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Tag_Pro

Started by Africo_, November 27, 2014, 05:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Africo_

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Tag_Pro

My RuneScape Name: Tag_Pro
My Previous RSNs: xAfrica
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started December 2007, rsn is a game we play with friends, fishing trawler is the best event ever. My account is pretty much based around F2P PvP, only real goals are to finish maxing my F2P combat stats [magic/range/pray] which come along slowly whenever I get on. Also, I lose gravites and blast necks pretty frequently. I'm always willing to get on to DG if anyone needs a +1.
My past/current clans/teams are: Ex-Corrupted Knights FA Manager
Ex-NBKHalf-Member
Ex-Cathexis Council & PK Leader
Teams:
Ex- Team Trinity
Ex- Condemned Violence miss you eastlandss

About me: I'm Tyler, 18 from south Florida, currently in uni. Usually I'm messing around with friends on random games like Transformice and Curvefever, on netflix or listening to music when I'm not. Have not been active on RS in a few months but I don't mind coming back to the addiction for some fun.

I heard about WG through: I've known about you guys for a while, I think one of my first wars in CK was against you q: . Mike was the one that got me to apply now, though.
I want to join because: Mike said you guys were trying to get back into a higher warring capacity and asked if I would come back. I'm not the most active in game nowadays but I have a fair bit of experience warring [CWA and wild] and + 3 opts never hurt anyone q: .

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: none, my semester is pretty much over as of last friday.

Sorry for bad app, Mike made me do it at 1 a.m.

Patty

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Damo RS

Mojo

That's a terrible application. I could excuse it if it was somebody who's never been in a clan but not from an ex CK member.

Put some effort in if you want to be accepted.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

xAfrica...I think I've piled you before. :P

But yeah please put some more detail into the app, so we know you're serious about joining the clan and so you can get better acquainted.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mike

Sorry guys, I was too forceful on the lad. He must have typed this in fear and was short. I'll get him on it

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Wizard