• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Monkeyy

Started by Banana, November 28, 2014, 04:34:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Monkeyy

My RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
My Previous RSNs: M0NKEYY
I honestly can't remember further than that. Old age has ailed me.

Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I shall tell you the epic tale of one wandering Monkeyy and how it he escaped from Karajama. Aeons ago, in a land far far away, named Karajama, on banana tree in a field full of banana trees, a Monkeyy named Monkeyy was thinking about life. As a banana fell from the tree and hit Monkeyy on the head, he came to the conclusion that he shall follow the Planet of Apes example and war with the puny humans! With this revelation, he joined Corrupted Knights. Over the years, Monkeyy was secretly training his monkey army, however before he could act, the great ape prime fell, hacked by his most trusted adviser. Thus brings us to present day.
My past/current clans/teams are: I joined Corrupted Knight at the tender age of 14. I was very young and had no clue what I was doing. Eventually, not so long ago, CK closed its warring doors. On the side, I have joined a sekret clan which is based in Europe, and for security reasons I can not tell you its name but I can say that I have mentioned its words within this small paragraph. I also helped my brothers and sisters in arms in teenage mutant ninja turtles!
Another clan I joined was cathexis as a community clan as it was mainly something which most of CK went into...
Teams I have joined:
Condemned Violence
Team Trinity
Victimized
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Euphoria
Honestly can't remember more than that - like I have always said, with great age comes wisdom, however my memory will fall like a rock and rocks don't move.
Warring Clans I have been a part of:
Leader of Corrupted Knights
Warlord of Corrupted Knights
Officer of Corrupted Knights
Member of the Month of Corrupted Knights
Retired Member of Corrupted Knights
Elder of Corrupted Knights
Member of Corrupted Knights
Trial Member of Corrupted Knights....
What I'm trying to say is before now, I've only warred with Corrupted Knights as my official main clan.

About me: My name is Charlie, I am from the UK. I have a physical age of 19 and a mental age of 4. I enjoy programming, playing football, generally chilling. I am naturally talented at everything I do, its a gift. Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies. I like chilling out, having a good time as people naturally do, I really enjoy programming... if it was a religion, I would follow it - no questions asked. I really abhor uncommented and unorganized code - it makes my skin tingle with disgust. I honestly believe those who do not take the time to organize and comment their code should be thrown into the depths of Tartarus then made to eat toast cooked by me. Which brings me onto my cooking. Ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you I am an awesome cook. I once made toast all by myself - I got a sticker for it too!

I heard about WG through: Team Mike, Mojohaza1
I want to join because: Team Mike makes me join us together in a bubble

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Gap year student - may travel/work before university

Regarding how hard it is to register on your site: It's bloody difficult - I took 30 minutes to try figure out what comes out a Christmas cracker, and another 15 minutes trying to spell out party hat with different variations to get it to let me!
RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Mike

My best runescape friend ever. Welcome Mr Bananas  <3

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

lol awesome app, can't wait to talk on irc sometime

Mike

Quote from: Banana on November 28, 2014, 04:34:06 PM
Which brings me onto my cooking. Ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you I am an awesome cook. I once made toast all by myself - I got a sticker for it too!
Not sure if serious.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Africo_

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

Wayshow

You're the fruit man, I'm the flower man ##

Wizard

Al

Welcome!

I remember you from CE and when we did joint events and wars. :D
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

btraill

Hey! Welcome to the community.

Good to see we are getting some more experienced players!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]