• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Afrayed Kn0t

Started by Robertw56, February 18, 2015, 11:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robertw56

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Afrayed_Kn0t

My RuneScape Name: Afrayed Kn0t
My Previous RSNs: Robertw56
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 134
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started my account in December 2005. Since then I mainly concentrated on combat stats, rarely skilling.

My name is a combination of my real life name "Robert Waldron", the "56" being completely random.

My current activities at the moment consist of fishing to make some money and training slayer.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: My past clan history isn't massive, the first clan I ever joined was The Wilderness Guardians in 2007.

After about a year I decided I wanted to take warring to the next level and joined Divine Forces in 2008.

After 3 months I decided intense wars and PKRI's that lasted 10+ hours wasn't for me, I decided to rejoin WG in late 2008 which is where I remained until I quit RS in 2010.

About me: My name is Robert, but everyone calls me Rob. I'm 23 years old and I currently reside in Plymouth, England.

I've been working for my parents since the age of 16 in a Dessert manufacturing business, my current role is sales and marketing.

My few hobbies consist of going to gym and doing various things to my car.

I heard about WG through: A recruitment video way back in 2007.
I want to join because: WG has always been my home and once again it's time I came back (if you'll have me ofcourse!)

I made so many good memories in this clan, it's always been the main reason I played the game.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I sometimes go away on business, but I'm normally around on weekends.

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Devin

Welcome! Looks like we were in DF at the same time back in '08. My RSN back then was Devin000111. Glad to have you here and looking forward to getting to know you better
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

What types of various things have you done to your car? :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Patty

I'm too newschool to have known you but I look foward to getting know you :). Nice Trivium avatar :3. Hope to see you in IRC and in game!

Zemus

i thought the W stood for woodentable

welcome back qtpi (((((:

Robertw56

Quote from: Al on February 19, 2015, 03:51:19 AM
What types of various things have you done to your car? :)

I'm afraid I can't tell you that!

Quote from: Patty on February 19, 2015, 04:00:43 AM
I'm too newschool to have known you but I look foward to getting know you :). Nice Trivium avatar :3. Hope to see you in IRC and in game!

Thank you! Yeah I'm a massive Trivium fan. :)

Quote from: Zemus on February 19, 2015, 04:34:51 AM
i thought the W stood for woodentable

welcome back qtpi (((((:

It does...but don't tell anybody.

Billy O

Another old school member returns. Unsure if you'll remember me, super billy1, gilli, or in irc billy|gilli

Either way good to see you back!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Welcome to the best community/clan around!

Hope to get to know ya..

Robertw56

Thanks guys. :)

My computer decided to die Thursday night but it's being looked at and I should have it back Monday afternoon! Talk about bad timing...

Patty