• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [RS3] azurefirem

Started by azurefirem, March 09, 2015, 05:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

azurefirem

Quote from: Rodney75 on March 16, 2015, 07:23:55 AM
Welcome to WG!

That's a loooong Clan list you have there :)

Welll....here's what I remember about what all happened with each:

March 07 Brotherin Clan -- Didn't really feel at home there, then I found out about Angels Ascending. I hung out in their IRC a little, then left Brotherin for AA.

17 April 07 - Mid-August 07 Angels Ascending -- Left due to getting bored with RS and a mod going crazy and deleting tons of threads, including an epic roleplay that I was pretty heavily involved in. I'm still friends with a few people from AA, but haven't talked to most of them in years.

The year between AA and SA I lent my account to a friend, who trained it up for me and is literally the only reason I have 90+ combat and any hunter levels at all.

August 08 - October 08 Solar Angels -- Don't remember why I left SA. I think I quit RS again, based on how long the gap between SA and Breakout is.

I know there was another clan I was involved with as leadership around this time, but I don't remember the name or when I helped Xtozze with it. There's probably old graphics on my external hard drive for this clan (and others...lol)

14 March 09 - 4 June 09 Breakout -- I think I helped start Breakout...I am not quite sure about that though. Left about a month before it closed, don't remember why.

9 June 09 - 10 August 09 Masters of Dragons -- Definitely left this one due to massive issues with the leadership. I think I still have the long-ass post I wrote out somewhere in my old documents on my external hard drive...or in my old google docs.

14 August 09 - 4 November 09 Corruption -- I don't remember why I left Cor the first time. I was using a friend's account because he'd quit and I didn't have the combat levels required for it on my main, and when he wanted it back I had to leave.

25 November 09 - 18 December 09 Tempest -- Literally was a member for the entire time the clan was open. The friend above who let me use his account to join Cor is the friend who started this one, and I helped him out as leadership. Like with every other leadership position I can't remember what I was. Whoops.

20 December 09 - idek 2010?? Corruption -- Don't remember when I left, but I didn't like PVP much at all and I think I only stuck with it for so long because I had a massive crush on applerune (dude had a hot voice, what can I say) and also the people were pretty cool to talk to. I quit RS when I left Cor, and only now am I coming back. Bwahahaha.

Now I'm really wishing I had my external hard drive with me so I could give y'all better information! And I now kinda wonder if any of the invisionfree forums we had are still around....
Es ist nicht leicht, grün zu sein.

<azurefirem> but my sandwich still tastes like sadness and lettuce
<%Airbender> those two usally go hand in hand

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Mike

Until you make me a blanket I just dont see how we could accept you

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

azurefirem