• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Mike

Started by Mike, March 12, 2015, 11:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike

This is just a place for me keep track and stay motivated with what I want to do. It's not going to be anything fancy as it's mainly for my own use.

Current goal: 1000 Barrows runs.

Drops
Coins:
Mind Runes:
Chaos Runes:
Death Runes:
Blood Runes:
Bolt Racks:
Barrows Totem:
Loop Half:
Tooth Half:
Dragon Helm:
Ahrim's Hood:
Ahrim's Robe Top:
Ahrim's Robe Skirt:
Ahrim's Staff:
Ahrim's Wand:
Ahrim's Book of Magic:
Dharok's Helm:
Dharok's Platebody:
Dharok's Platelegs:
Dharok's Greataxe:
Torag's Helm:
Torag's Platebody:
Torag's Platelegs:
Torag's Hammer:

Run one:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Good luck :)

Check out barrows amulets if you wanna speed things up: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Barrows_amulet
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Will you only be killing Ahrim, Dharok and Torag- Or did you not finish making the list?

Anyways, I'll be down to come do some barrows alongside you on my alt, gotta get some decent armor on it lol

Mike

Just didnt finish. Like i said, this is mainly for me so it wont be up to any standards or set pace. Just as i feel like it :p

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Goodluck anyway bro :)

Mike

Thanks man. Trying to get myself back into actually playing runescape. I don't really need anything money wise, so this will be more of me having fun and just killing old bosses I used to back when I was younger (with some cool new gear/abilities :p)

I want to do like 1k of each of my old bosses eventually, but I don't want to set too many goals at once. I plan to try to log all drops and at the end it should be cool to see what all I got from those kills. I'm not really interested in the new bosses, just the old ones which should be enjoyable for me and a lot easier with the neat toys that are available to me now.

Some other things I plan to do 1k of at some point: KBD, KQ, Abyssal Demons, maybe corp/gwd too. Since I don't need money, I won't be selling anything. I think it would be cool to have a nice tab in my bank with all the neat drops I got over time.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lord Himself

Goood Luck mate! ^.^

Al

Imma be followin this so you better get on it lol.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

WitchDoggy

Lol i hate Barrows  :fp:

BUT GL ! hope u get some juicy loots

Billy O

Good luck mate. Think I might do something like this :)

Frozen 10

Cool idea, I might gonna do the same thing on osrs.
Good luck Mike!

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]