• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] I_Gaz_I

Started by Gaz, March 13, 2015, 04:30:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaz

RS3 INTRODUCTION: I_Gaz_I

My RuneScape Name: I_Gaz_I
My Previous RSNs: Jameslord20
Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Hello Wilderness Guardians,

My name is James (nickname Gaz)..  I started playing runescape in early 2009, completely oblivious to the history behind the game, but thought it seemed cool non-the-less. Being my first mmorpg I was very impressed with the overall community which motivated me to keep playing. I was however inconsistent in terms of logging in, and around 2011 I decided to stop playing for various reasons. This lasted  at least 2 years, and then all of a sudden I was drawn back to the game. From then on I've been playing seriously, and regardless of my fairly low combat and total level I still feel like a worthy member of your clan as I have experience and am also a friendly community orientated player.  I have always been a skiller which seems ironic as I want to join your clan, but I agree that a strong pking community is essential for the survival of this wonderful game. I'm always open for change though, so maybe one day I might join pvp events.. But for now, I just want to be apart of this fantastic clan, and with your new movement to get it rolling again, what better time to join? Sorry for the long message by the way :)

My past/current clans/teams are: 1.The Labor Party
2. Rejected Ones
3. Loyal Rebels (currently still in this clan, but wanting to leave)

Highest rank achieved: admin

I am very active in clan chat and consistently participate in capping at the clan citadel each week.

About me: James McGarry, male, 19, living in Tasmania (State in Australia) ... Hobbies include: playing guitar, reading, playing tennis and swimming in squad team, mountain biking, travelling, and of  course runescape!

I like a clan that gets a long with one another and is not constantly arguing and most importantly loyal, which is what I found appealing about WG. I have really enjoyed getting to know the history of this game and learning about the law of runescape over the years... Watching your video on how you founded the WG was very interesting indeed. I would be honored to be apart of this elite clan.

I heard about WG through: stumbled accross THe Wilderness Guardians Youtube channel
I want to join because: I was very impressed with the passion that His Lordship has for the game and would love to be a part of a historical clan

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Only University, but can work around it

Mojo

Hey Gaz, welcome to our forums :D

Ask in IRC for an interview when you're ready!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Scimmy

Interview completed on my behalf, will certainly be a great Guildsmen and addition to the clan.

Need Advisor to finish the process.
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Gaz

Thanks guys! So looking forward to getting involved in this clan!

Devin

Welcome to the community mate! I love the effort you put into your application. I look forward to seeing you around IRC, Teamspeak, and in game
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

I CE Y

Nice application, you couldn't be in better hands on the community side of things. Welcome to WG  :>

Lord Himself

Very nice app James! Welcome to the boards! ^.^

Mike

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]