• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[RS3] Dudy80

Started by Dudy80, March 17, 2015, 10:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudy80

Hi all, i started playing Runescape way back in 2003, since then i have quit and come back more times then i can possibly remember. Never really got good at the game per say, just liked to mess around and Slay really. Came back a few weeks ago and at first i decided to do was make a ironman account and start fresh, i got like 500 levels on that and realized that i only ever enjoyed the game when i also had people to talk to and enjoy it with so i scraped the ironman thing and loaded my main back up which hasn't been played in about 4 years.

I used to be a member of TSA, Nightshades old clan way back when and when i decided to come back i looked him up on tip.it and saw that he was now here. Not sure if anyone else from those days is still around but i welcome the opportunity to meet all of you and look forward to lots of late nights that im sure to spend in IRC. Should also mention i dont really do much pking and am more interested in the skilling side of your clan. As far as activity goes i will try my best to be as active in the clan as i can be, though i should note that i cant ever 100% be sure of making a event because of my job. Im working for a HVAC company and i often work long hours and am on call sometimes but will try my best when possible.

In game my plans at the moment are to catch up on a ton of quests i'v yet to do and skill a bit here and there as well as slaying. No big goals right away or anything, just going to enjoy the game and catch up on all the changes. Thanks, and i look forward to meeting you all.

Also heres my stats if yea need that.

Billy O

Nice to meet you and best of luck, but you should really post the correct app :)