• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

3 Random Things About You!

Started by Wayshow, March 20, 2015, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azurefirem

1. I love Romantic-era classical music.
2. I never entered and left the same school at any level (3 different elementary schools, 2 different middle schools, and 2 different high schools)
3. Once upon a time I was an architecture major.

Bonus: I knit to cope with severe anxiety.
Es ist nicht leicht, grün zu sein.

<azurefirem> but my sandwich still tastes like sadness and lettuce
<%Airbender> those two usally go hand in hand

<+Darth> I AM GROOOOT

Ars Technica

Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2015, 10:11:05 PM
Quote from: Ars Technica on March 22, 2015, 08:18:56 PM
Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2015, 03:29:44 PM
1. I'm decent enough at triathlons that I've qualified to compete at the national level 2 years in a row (USA) - my dream is to someday make it to the olympics.
2. I've lived in 15ish different households in my 23 years alive - Shortest time spent at one being 8 months, longest being a few years.
3. I still don't have a driver's license despite being able to get one for forever
Teach me to have 99 Agi IRL and I'll help you get a license. How do you not even have one?

Hi matt ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## I just never bothered - I might be getting an out of state job soon (like an actual career) so I got my permit recently and I'm getting my license soon. Just being at college and having work close enough to bike to or use buses just resulted in not totally needing one haha. Just need to make sure my parallel parking is some good shit now!

Hi Keith ####################. So, you train my IRL agility and I'll get you 99 parallel parking/driving. K?
RIP Multikill529, permabanned 4 NOV 2014

Keith

Quote from: Ars Technica on March 26, 2015, 04:24:31 AM
Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2015, 10:11:05 PM
Quote from: Ars Technica on March 22, 2015, 08:18:56 PM
Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2015, 03:29:44 PM
1. I'm decent enough at triathlons that I've qualified to compete at the national level 2 years in a row (USA) - my dream is to someday make it to the olympics.
2. I've lived in 15ish different households in my 23 years alive - Shortest time spent at one being 8 months, longest being a few years.
3. I still don't have a driver's license despite being able to get one for forever
Teach me to have 99 Agi IRL and I'll help you get a license. How do you not even have one?

Hi matt ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## I just never bothered - I might be getting an out of state job soon (like an actual career) so I got my permit recently and I'm getting my license soon. Just being at college and having work close enough to bike to or use buses just resulted in not totally needing one haha. Just need to make sure my parallel parking is some good shit now!

Hi Keith ####################. So, you train my IRL agility and I'll get you 99 parallel parking/driving. K?

Sounds good buddy ##

Taibz

1. I've only eaten a bacon burger once.
2. I like penis jokes.
3. I'm rejoining WG as soon as Mojo says "OMG Taibz! Rejoin us pls!" in IRC. (Do it quick, I don't have all day!)
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Snowzak

1. I was born and live in France, have Canadian and French citizenship, my mom is Chinese-Danish-British-Irish, my dad is Armenian-Romanian-Lithuanian-Ashkenazi Jewish.
2. I like big butts and I cannot lie
3. Aged 17, I abandoned Stokenut in Picadilly Circus in a pool of his own vomit, having lied to my parents about going alone to London from Paris for the 1st WG IRL meeting. I proceeded to spend the rest of the night sleeping on buses waiting for my train in the morning

London RL Meeting attendee - Paris RL meeting attendee
Joined WG in October 2005 - Original DG - Ex-Raid Leader
Proud Council Member from October 21st 2007 to May 19th 2008

His Lordship

Number 3 is one of my favourite WG memories of all time.

Cuberic

1. I've recorded over 500 community service hours every year since i was 14.
2. I'm involved in 3 on campus organizations including Theta Chi Fraternity.
3. I like to look at cute animal videos and pictures when I'm bored, sad, or anytime in general.

Bonus round, i've been to 15+ countries.

His Lordship

Quote from: Cuberic on March 29, 2015, 05:05:52 PM

You defy your country. I like people who travel.
How old are you again? 15+ countries is damn impressive.

Wayshow

Quote from: His Lordship on March 31, 2015, 11:18:16 AM

I've been to 20+ ##

His Lordship

So have I but I wasn't going to brag :/

Cuberic

Quote from: His Lordship on March 31, 2015, 11:18:16 AM

I'm 21. When i lived in Germany (3 years) my family made it a goal to go to every country we could before being restationed stateside again.

I still want to go see Venezuela and Brazil though

Snowzak

It's easy when you're Australian, you have South East Asia in your backyard, and you have the monies to go to Europe- and once you're thre it's just a matter of cashing in on your plane ticket to go through all of it.

I've been to 11 countries in the past year, on 3 continents, who will defy me in this bragging contest?

His Lordship

I'll defy that Zach...
In the past year: UK, France, India, Ireland, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Australia, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Qatar (that's twelve on three continents).
And I'm living in the UK with a full time job. You can say it's easier for Europeans than Australian by the way. You have way more countries in your back yard.

Snowzak

BLUFF it was actually 12: in order, France, Indonesia, Singapore, Vietnam, US, Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic AND.. Andorra

I'm not even counting layover countries (which would add Turkey and the UAE)

Australia counts as Asia man, if it doesn't then the Eastern Islands of Indonesia are also Oceania, in which case I'm at 4 continents ##

His Lordship

Australia is its own continent, check.
And goöd thing I forgot all about Nepal. So I'm on 13...
Sorry to trump you again in this pointless dick measuring contest :/
Wiki with the 7 official continents: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continent

slayer123121

:dowant: :dowant:

Im on around 25 countries and around 8 in last year, Got Mexico coming up and Then i wanna Sort the Aus trip out for next year ($$$$$ +  FT Work(45 hours a week) + Uni = Hard to fucking fit it in!) But determined to get out to the gold coast! ## ##
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Keith

Quote from: His Lordship on April 01, 2015, 03:27:30 PM
I'll defy that Zach...
In the past yeat: UK, France, India, Ireland, Croatia, Spain, Italy, Australia, Iceland, Sweden, Germany, Qatar (that's twelve on three continents).
And I'm living in the UK with a full time job. You can say it's easier for Europeans than Australian by the way. You have way more countries in your back yard.

no murrica doesn't count

edit: and yeah europeans have it easy as hell because their countries are tiny as hell. If I went by landmass size it'd be like visiting various US states which I've visited many of in the past few months and even weeks

A7

1) I am from USA,NC
2) Admin in Altar clan, rank in both altar and 07 altar friends chats.
3) I have obtained Third Age Bracers from clue scroll back in 2010.