• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

3 Random Things About You!

Started by Wayshow, March 20, 2015, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayshow

Since we got many new members recently, I thought it'd be a good idea to bring back this topic! :herp:
Put down 3 random things about yourself!
I'll start:

1. I own a Canon 6D (which I bought with money I earned translating) and I'm an avid photographer
2. I have never had champagne and I intend to buy a bottle of Pol Roger 2000 Winston Churchill for my 21st birthday
3. I really like the cookie part of Oreos, but not so much the cream!

Post away!  :< :< :< :< :< :< :< :woeh:

Devin

Love the idea Timmy!

1. I'm from Texas. YEEEHAWWW Y'ALL
2. I've played tennis for 18 years (since age 3) but a severe shoulder injury prevented me from playing in college
3. I love to gamble

Rip on my math... 18 years + 3 years does not =23 l0l
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015
Promoted to Event Master on March 8, 2015

Promoted to Application Manager on May 9, 2015

Hall of fame:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Billy O

Dev you are not FROM Texas you pleb.

1- my name is billy
2- I am 24
3- I think Devin might fancy men.

T3am-Africa

1) i played semi pro soccer
2) getting married this year :)
3) i'm 20

Ars Technica

1). I'm a Grapheme-Color Synesthete
2). I've fought in Afghanistan
3). I've worked as a Network Engineer
RIP Multikill529, permabanned 4 NOV 2014

Fatboy Rules

1. i'm fat
2. i love mcdonalds
3. i play rs with 2 fps.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mike

I do everything in life big
I dance a good jig
Try me and I'll slay you nig

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Quote from: Mike on March 21, 2015, 02:24:57 AM
I do everything in life big
I dance a good jig
Try me and I'll slay you nig

I imagined your voice rapping that hahaha, make a mixtape m8

Kat

1. im bat shit crazy when it comes to guys
2. im a very aggressive driver
3. i fucking hate night clubs, the last time i was in a club i played solitare on my phone.

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Al

1) I have a big dimple on one side of my face.
2) Love sports, have been doing full-contact boxing for a few years now.
3) I'm the only child in my immediate family, which is kinda boring.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Zemus

im good at runescape
im good at world of warcraft
people pay me to cook food

Billy O

Quote from: Kat on March 21, 2015, 04:14:08 AM
1. im bat shit crazy
2. im a very aggressive driver
3. i fucking hate night clubs, the last time i was in a club i played solitare on my phone.

:]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Fixed

Frozen 10

1. I have a social anxiety disorder
2. I play bass guitar
3. I have a hangover atm :@

His Lordship

1. I shook hands with and spoke to Prince Charles last week
2. Apart from my car back in Australia, my books are worth more than all my other belongings combined
3. The only time I cry is in movies (never music, books, games, or most real life situations).

Scimmy

1. I've played hockey since i was 5 years old
2. I play bass
3. I am doing a military co op next year.
"It began with a scorpion"
[spoiler=My Hall of Fame]

[/spoiler]

slayer123121

1. I play 5 A Side Football (Soccer for Yanks) Used to play normal 11 a side but work on weekends now  :(
2. I am Slay3r the Scrumptious.
3. Im currently getting paid to do a Degree for work  :D
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

I CE Y

1. I drink a lot of Lucozade and Blue WKD'S (cos i'm hard as nails).
2. I work part time at my dad's restaurant.
3. I'm The Prodigy

slayer123121

Quote from: I CE Y on March 21, 2015, 11:58:10 PM
1. I drink a lot of Lucozade and Blue WKD'S (cos i'm hard as nails).
2. I work part time at my dad's restaurant.
3. I'm The Prodigy

Blue tastes great  :$
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

Randy

1. A large percentage of my left hand is numb after a freak accident. I had to step down from App Manager in 2008 to relearn how to type.
2. My grandfather played in the NFL and is currently the oldest living running back alumni.
3. I played Quidditch in college. I was a seeker and sometimes a chaser. Broke my ankle colliding with the snitch.

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Patty

1) I have something called dyspraxia which effects my hand eye coordination, I couldn't tie my shoes until I was like 10 and my writing wasn't readable until about the same age, I literally draw like a 5 year old, also I'm terrible at every sport ever.
2) Despite that I play guitar and am fairly competent.
3) I'm naturally an introvert, I have social anxiety and am very shy around strangers, this means I usually end up getting very drunk at parties with strangers :3.
Bonus: I suffer from depression, Am the worlds greatest procrastinator (left a 10+ page report until the day it was due, got an A :3), was teased for being overweight when I was in college (highschool) as such have body image issues even though I'm a skeleton nowdays and have a qtpi Aussie GF.

Keith

1. I'm decent enough at triathlons that I've qualified to compete at the national level 2 years in a row (USA) - my dream is to someday make it to the olympics.
2. I've lived in 15ish different households in my 23 years alive - Shortest time spent at one being 8 months, longest being a few years.
3. I still don't have a driver's license despite being able to get one for forever

Ars Technica

Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2015, 03:29:44 PM
1. I'm decent enough at triathlons that I've qualified to compete at the national level 2 years in a row (USA) - my dream is to someday make it to the olympics.
2. I've lived in 15ish different households in my 23 years alive - Shortest time spent at one being 8 months, longest being a few years.
3. I still don't have a driver's license despite being able to get one for forever

Teach me to have 99 Agi IRL and I'll help you get a license. How do you not even have one?
RIP Multikill529, permabanned 4 NOV 2014

Keith

Quote from: Ars Technica on March 22, 2015, 08:18:56 PM
Quote from: Keith on March 22, 2015, 03:29:44 PM
Teach me to have 99 Agi IRL and I'll help you get a license. How do you not even have one?

Hi matt ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## I just never bothered - I might be getting an out of state job soon (like an actual career) so I got my permit recently and I'm getting my license soon. Just being at college and having work close enough to bike to or use buses just resulted in not totally needing one haha. Just need to make sure my parallel parking is some good shit now!

Banana

1. I can get high on Orange Juice and drunk on Chocolate Milk (as seen on TS)
2. MnMs, skittles and pringles are some of the worlds greatest snacks in my opinion
3. My sleeping patter.... wait what sleeping pattern? I just lie in a state of idleness with eyes closed until I am needed once again!
RuneScape Name: Monkeyy
IRC Name: Banana
TeamSpeak Name: Banana

Contact me on IRC or in game for any Questions.
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes
80% of success is showing up
Monkey See, Monkey do!

Dudy80

I like these kinds of topics!

1: I have a pretty big gun collection, dont get to the range as much as i would like but i enjoy cleaning them and reading about them.
2: My favorite food is hot wings, i eat the damn things constantly and love them really hot with a nice cold Yuengling.
3: I had open heart surgery when i was young, was born with a hole in my heart and have congenital heart defects.