• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

MY Bank is better than YOURS!

Started by Indivi2you, June 21, 2011, 02:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurius1

On Phone so will post image later.
Prob about 200 mil bank although majority's SantaXD

Mojo

Quote from: Zurius1 on September 18, 2012, 03:38:31 PM
On Phone so will post image later.
Prob about 200 mil bank although majority's SantaXD

pls. :3
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Raging Mage2

Click image for achievement thread!

#1 In Heaven's Slayer Challenge (2mil exp in 1 month)

Originally WG 16/05/06

Byakuya

Had a quick blast for a week or so, stepped up to virtus and all the glacier boots, arma and arcane on top of all in my last screenie got the fight kiln then quit again before eoc :P

Chilli

We have a winner.

Did some flower poker.

Thanks babylon

-Ex The Sabre Clan 2004-2013
-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Owen

Quote from: Chilli on January 20, 2013, 06:58:39 PM
We have a winner.

Did some flower poker.

Doesnt show trader accepting 2nd trade screen.

Fake and gay.

#jelly

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

Jesse

O_O If that's real then I'm beyond jelly. The things I could do with 500m... Too bad I'm doomed to forever be poor. Sadface.

Chilli

Ill upload 2nd screen when i get home

EDIT:

Thats 60k yews, 71k teak planks 10k mith bars 20k raw monks, drag bones. Had offer in for total 135k teaks at the time

Thanks babylon

-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Chilli

Thanks babylon

-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Jesse

Not the best but I'm quite proud of it since I've been saving for a couple of years. Never hosted, never lured, or any other get rich quick things. Just solely pvm and some smart skilling. Never had a drop over 14m (solo'd armadyl chainskirt). Just really lucky on saving.

Chilli

Quote from: Jesse on January 23, 2013, 04:27:50 AM

Not the best but I'm quite proud of it since I've been saving for a couple of years. Never hosted, never lured, or any other get rich quick things. Just solely pvm and some smart skilling. Never had a drop over 14m (solo'd armadyl chainskirt). Just really lucky on saving.

Shit son, nice bunyips

Thanks babylon

-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Jesse

Lmao, I have no idea why I had those with me. I think I was about to barrage dags or something. Derp.

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Owen

Meh, it works for me :)

Everything in inventory is untradeable, arma helm is enchanted.

Plus about 100m of untradable pots and broad arrows, and other stuff like full Ganodermic, and fremmenik rings.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013
Owen and Dat Zemus - Most likely to be playing Runescape in 5 years - Winter Fun Awards 2013[/spoi

BeeBee

My bank isn't better than your bank. :<
Here since 2010 - Retired in 2013

Goodwill is no easy symbol of good wishes. It is an immeasurable and tremendous energy, the atomic energy of the spirit.

Disclaimer: Most things I say are either sarcastic or dark humour, don't take what I say seriously.

Chilli

Quote from: Owen on January 23, 2013, 10:00:35 PM

Plus about 100m of untradable pots and broad arrows, and other stuff like full Ganodermic, and fremmenik rings.

Thought you had more tbh

Thanks babylon

-Event team
-Warlord
-Leader

Owen

Quote from: Chilli on January 24, 2013, 10:24:11 AM
Quote from: Owen on January 23, 2013, 10:00:35 PM

Thought you had more tbh

Spent it on skills m8.

[spoiler]
[spoiler]

Mister Kyle

Mtoise

Jesse

You'll get there Kyle. Pvm is the key. That and being a total jew with your cash.

Jesus

Jesse

You should come back Jesus! Idk if you still play scape or not but staking is a lot more fun these days :p I made roughly 15m the first day of EoC due to staking. It's a lot more skill oriented, less of a gamble.

Jesus

Its not the same, there's hardly anybody there compared to what it was.

johnny doyle

My bank is CLEANER than yours. :P

Edit: Just noticed how small it was; Worn wealth is 40m, cash is 19.8m