• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WG shirts

Started by A7, April 30, 2015, 03:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A7

I have seen many people online with WG shirt, including Mod MatK. Anyone know how I can get my hands on one?

Mojo

Unfortunately it was a limited edition run and His Lordship has ran out of stock.
While he remains in the UK I don't think the plan is to produce more but I could be wrong and he may return to Aussieland soon.
He'll probably see this and give a proper answer.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

His Lordship

If there's demand for them I can order another batch. I may even redesign it. The current design still holds up fine, but I can do better.
Might make the shirts purple with something more in keeping with WG, like a shield on the back that resembles our forum markers, or our vex.

Kyle

Although I don't have one of the shirts Eugene, I really liked the minimalist design of the current one. I'm not sure I'd like anything drastically different. Just my opinion :P

His Lordship

Maybe a dark purple instead of black then?

Meulendijks4

most likely irl meeting with quite some WG members 30-31 May in London (come as well Gene)! gimme dat WG shirt lmao I will wear it with pride.

(under a sweater  ##)

:woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh:

His Lordship

30-31 May? Want me to make a big deal out of it and invite all the UK members over?

Billy O

There is a possibility I may come, can we have a game of rl haxball lars at a power league or something? That's where skills matter!

Meulendijks4

Quote from: His Lordship on May 01, 2015, 10:31:32 AM
30-31 May? Want me to make a big deal out of it and invite all the UK members over?

Can do really, but it's more like a Legacy meetup instead of WG meetup. People from CE, Synergy and WG are coming as far as I'm aware.
It's very likely that's gonna be these dates but not 100% confirmed, there's also no location yet but it will be London center somewhere.
Possibly 2 days if people got space for sleep-overs, I'm afraid I don't.. otherwise it's gonna be 30th (Saturday) I assume.

Bring dem shirts  :dowant:

A7

Good idea, sadly i would not beable to attend as I am an American but if you buy a batch bee sure to message me <3

Kat

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Patty

I would buy one if a new batch was made :).

Africo_

Quote from: Patty on May 03, 2015, 11:47:42 PM
I would buy one if a new batch was made :).

^^^^

Idk if I would wear purple though, the black looked nice

Billy O

Yeah like was mentioned, the original was simple and effective, without being too in your face. Might be worth you getting a few more printed up by the looks of it gene (y)

Vio

Still waiting for WG boxers

PineappleTom

Meulendijks4

I want black, like this guy's hair ye  :afro:

Devin

Quote from: Meulendijks4 on May 04, 2015, 03:56:30 PM
I want black, like this guy's hair ye  :afro:

Like Poker's dagger lul
Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014
Graduated to Guardian on January 10, 2015
Member of the Month January 2015