• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

League of Legends

Started by Creeper975, June 21, 2011, 02:41:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creeper975

I bought Talon, played one game and he owns.

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Creeper975

Pyroclastic0

seen some guys suck with him, but he does look nice

Lordlavits01

Anyone who wants to play add me, Lordlavits01 is my summoner name

Armybuilder

Still owning all noobs
Armybuilder on EUW , NA
Dont have NUE yet

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

General199

I play :)

my ign is Jst22good

Armybuilder

Gone back to my roots or should i say stones carrying with malphite like a boss +)

Taibz

Can US play with EU on LoL? Or is it like in WoW where EU is on different servers than US?
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lordlavits01

There are like 3 different servers NA,EU WEST, and EU EAST.

I have both NA and EU West accounts, But i prefer to play on NA and most Aussie's play on NA aswell. The EU kids are a tab bit slower for some reason, well  minus their pro teams =S

General199

Quote from: Lordlavits01 on October 23, 2011, 04:37:42 PM

I have both NA and EU West accounts, But i prefer to play on NA and most Aussie's play on NA aswell. The EU kids are a tab bit slower for some reason, well  minus their pro teams =S

Lot of NA idiots are either trolls or just rage at every little thing like we found out the other day

Armybuilder

Quote from: Lordlavits01 on October 23, 2011, 04:37:42 PM

You realise we have a 2 second delay bloody retard.
Its called across the pond for a reason.
Damn these americans so stupid

General199

I think he meant slower in their game play. As in maybe ganking or whatever I dont know

Tenacious

Recently started playing, been using Master Yi and Ryze and doing pretty decent, is there any good beginner champions I can buy to break the monotony?

General199

Quote from: Tenacious on October 24, 2011, 01:41:11 AM
Recently started playing, been using Master Yi and Ryze and doing pretty decent, is there any good beginner champions I can buy to break the monotony?

Play all of the free ones that you can, you want to try and learn every champ that you can do you can fill just about any role that a team needs.

Annie is cheap and pretty simple to use and can be fun when you walk around with a huge bear to drop on teams heads. If you like Yi try out Xin Zhao, he has a few more abilities that really help the team with his slow and knock up. Oh and try to learn any tank that you can.

Shinhwa

Declineage

We should have a branch of Wildguard on LoL. =P
Who do y'all main?

I'm my teams carry, So I usually roll vayne, Caitlyn, Ashe.

But i also recreationally play Morgana and Nidalee.  :nyan:

Armybuilder

Hmm main supports alot atm. Going back into playing tops though.
oh and play a killer  teemo. Havnt yet been beaten when i play teemo solo top

General199

I'd be willing to have a WG team. I try to play any role. I'm comfortable playing everything but jungle right now. Ever since the new jungle patch it really hasn't been my favorite.

Declineage

Quote from: Armybuilder on December 03, 2011, 12:36:45 AM
Hmm main supports alot atm. Going back into playing tops though.
oh and play a killer  teemo. Havnt yet been beaten when i play teemo solo top
I do love a good support.
I'd have to play with you some time, Nothing like support + vayne. =P

General199

Anyone here interested in having a "Wg" team and maybe get into some GO4LOL's or some small tournament type stuff?

SuccinctLizard3

I just started playing LOL and i kinda suck but i use that volibear guy and tristana.

Anyway my acc is Succinct Lizard

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

General199

Tristana is a lot of fun. Shes not super great early game but her end game is one of the best from the carries. Her passive + Q does wonders

Armybuilder

already in Go4LoL

Came against early season 1 pro's this week

General199

Tired of idiot solo tops that play wukong/nasus/GP etc and build SUPER SQUISHY GLASS CANNONS. You know the ones that rush triforce then build a bloodthirster, or the gangplanks that rush avarice blade, then go zeal, IE... DUDE YOU DIE SO FAST IN TEAM FIGHTS THAT YOU DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE FIGHT. No sustain, just get ripped by their carries and then blame the rest of the team. Fucking straight idiots...

rant done