• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Toolbar Update

Started by Mojo, June 02, 2015, 07:40:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Note: You have have to do a hard refresh to see some of the updates. Ctrl + F5 on most browsers.

I'm sure many of you will have forgotten that most of the buttons on the toolbar at the top of the boards existed as they mostly served no purpose.
I've made some updates to it over the past few days which means each section at least has some use now.

The Media button to the right of Home has been replaced by "About Us" which provides the basic information you would see on most other clan boards.
I've also brought back the On This Day feature which was previously on the boards and was then moved to the website.
It gives an idea of what happened on the same date in previous WG years, between 2003 and 2010. Some day it will be updated.  :woeh:

Secondly, a few months back the Memberlist tab was broken but we have now added links to all 3 memberlists.

And finally, the Links tab was pretty useless before.
It had five or six useless links so I've reformatted it a little and added some links which are hopefully more useful.

I'm happy to make some improvements, let me know if you guys see anything to change!  :nyan:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

Nice work Mojo!
But the tab "About us 'General info about WG'" is a different font/colour?

Mojo

Quote from: Frozen 10 on June 02, 2015, 08:08:46 PM
Nice work Mojo!
But the tab "About us 'General info about WG'" is a different font/colour?
Yeh it was Vio (Chaosrider) who made the old ones and I don't have the graphics skills to replicate what he did. That's the closest I can get :kanye:
If anyone does feel they can replicate it then feel free to give it a go!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Randy

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Devin

Joined as Initatiate Guardian on December 29, 2014