• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] Devlz

Started by Devlz, June 28, 2015, 06:30:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlz

RS3 INTRODUCTION: Devlz

My RuneScape Name: Devlz
My Previous RSNs:
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I first started playing RS with a few friends from my neighborhood back in the summer of 2005 and got hooked. In early 2007 I saw a level 3 skiller with a skillcape and got intrigued. I created the account Devlz to try being a skiller aswell. The account name was a nickname some friends gave me in High school, sadly I can't remember why though.
I've been a skiller for quite some years after that but I eventually got my combat level up by accident. I don't have  any specific favourite activities in Runescape. I'm kind of a I'll do whatever I feel like at that moment kind of guy I guess.

My past/current clans/teams are: I'm not in any clan anymore, I used to be in a few skiller clans called Disruption, Peacefull and Divination. I also used to be a Final Ownage Elite GFX artist, but I never actually joined the clan itself.
About me: My name is Robin. I'm a 23 year old male and I live in Amsterdam, Holland. I enjoy making art, nature walks, music (mostly metal, ambient and folk), inspiring talks, nice company and a good laugh. If you have any questions feel free to ask. :)

I heard about WG through: Way way back from an animationon Newgrounds if I remember correctly. :)
I want to join because: From what I've seen so far I think you guys are awesome.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School and other hobbies can be very time consuming sometimes.

Mojo

Ah yes I remember the newgrounds flash movie!

Welcome to our boards robin, ask in IRC for an interview :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Fatboy Rules

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

Frozen 10

PineappleTom

Mojo