• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] weischster

Started by kylewelsch, July 28, 2015, 02:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kylewelsch

OSRS INTRODUCTION: weischster

My RuneScape Name: weischster
My Previous RSNs: 4weed2weed0
Joining for PvP events: No
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I have been playing since 2001. I just flip in the ge and pk. That is all i like to do. I started it about 7 years ago and have been a range tank since then.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I have been in wg before. I just got back from a long break. My previous name was 4weed2weed0. His lordhsip knows me. I would tell you the other clans I have been in but I can not remember. I have played for 15 years...

About me: My name is Kyle. I am 25 years old. I speak Korean and live in South Korea. But I am American. I stream every day,mainly league of legends, so check my stream out and leave me a follow please: twitch.tv/4weed2weed0. I am from Minnesota and have lived in Korea since 2009. I will be receiving my grad certificate on the 14th of next month for Korean and Chinese translaton.

I heard about WG through: Previous member
I want to join because: I was a previous member. I can not remember how I learned about WG the last time I joined.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Time zone difference will be a huge factor. I have to stay up until like 5 am for the events. I am on vacation now so I can do it pretty often.

Al

Hey dude welcome back! Hope the timezone thing works out better this time.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

PineappleTom

Hi Kyle, a bit more information wouldn't do any harm :)

I CE Y

An almost max range tank that isn't interested in pvp events?

wat

Mojo

Hey Kyle, welcome back!

Why aren't you doing PvP?
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Frozen 10

jaredspurr

im assuming he ment yes cuz he says he pks, and why did you leave the last time if i may ask?

I CE Y

Quote from: jaredspurr on July 28, 2015, 08:47:11 PM
im assuming he ment yes cuz he says he pks, and why did you leave the last time if i may ask?

Joining for PvP events: No

Frozen 10

-

kylewelsch

I mean I can do pvp but I am not really interested in it. I left last time because I quit playing the game in all.

PineappleTom

Quote from: kylewelsch on July 30, 2015, 06:25:28 AM
I mean I can do pvp but I am not really interested in it. I left last time because I quit playing the game in all.

Fair enough, be sure to get on IRC for your review :)

slayer123121

Wb, goodluck with the App and nice Range  (H) As icey says should give it a go now and again with the clan since your stats are made for it ## ##
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

PineappleTom