• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Im Lordsamm

Started by Lordsamm, August 08, 2015, 11:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordsamm

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Im Lordsamm

My RuneScape Name: Im Lordsamm
My Previous RSNs: Lordsamm
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 104
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing Runescape in the beginning of 2005. I always played runescape for pk'ing, pvp and clans (warring, pkri etc.). I stopped playing end of 2010 and started again oldschool since July of 2014.
At the moment I don't play much but when I do I am  training slayer because I like the diversity of the skill and it's a good way to train combat. I love to get back to pking and warring when i have the stats and more money to do it.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Currently no clan or team. Back in the days I was a member of some smaller Dutch clans. The most well known clans were 2Mighty4You and Dutch Generation. Always have been in dutch f2p warring and pking clans. Biggest was 2Mighty4You with around 120 members (The good old times:P).

I am in a dutch community cc at the moment. But it's only for helping each other and looking for PVM teams.  If it's busy there are about 30 man in the CC but if this is a problem for joining, I am willing to leave.

About me: My name is Mark, I am 23 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. at the moment I am studying commerce and marketing in the city Leiden. My hobbies are football and drinking a lot of beer. I love Belgian beer and always trying new rare ones.
I like a lot kinds of music. At the moment with the summer and my mood I like dance music a lot.
My talents are bingewatching series on Netflix and playing Fifa on PS4 xD

I heard about WG through: Frozen_10
I want to join because: I know The Wilderness Guardians for quite a long time now and my plan was to join a clan when i was higher combat and had more money. I must be honest that I don't know many clans this days but Frozen_10 convinced me to join you guys for a place to chill and to Pk.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not that I know

Mojo

Great app there Mark, another one for the EU unit too :D

Come to IRC for a review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

QuoteI love Belgian beer
We'll get along!  <3

Welcome to the guild, Mark!
I hope you enjoy you time here as much as I do.

Greetings,

Lait

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Al

Awesome. I'm sure you do well and enjoy it here, especially since Frozen recommended you here. :)
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10

Lordsamm

jaredspurr