• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] juggal0

Started by juggal0, August 27, 2015, 06:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juggal0

OSRS INTRODUCTION: juggal0

My RuneScape Name: juggal0
My Previous RSNs: nic-nic
goten17

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i created my account in 2001 when i was in middle school, my name doesnt really mean anything its just a band thing, i dont know which is my favorite skill because i enjoy most of them, aside from runecrafting, hunter and farming.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: the only clan ive ever been in was wolfpack years and years ago

About me: my names nick but you can call me nic-nic im 27 from america, as for hobbies aside from runescape, i skate have been for almost 15 years, i fish and hunt, all kinds of stuff. music i dont mind as long as it isnt dubstep i cant stand dubstep

I heard about WG through: osrs forums
I want to join because: havent been in a clan for a very long time, and i spend a lot of time on rs so figured i'd give this a shot

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: i have a full time job

Frozen 10

Al

Awesome. I don't know much about hunting but I love the show Swamp People and the real-life cast. I'm thinking you've heard of it. Looking forward to meeting you!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey buddy! Welcome to the clan. Hope to meet ya in IRC soon.

jaredspurr

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.