• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] War_Aero

Started by war aero, September 04, 2015, 12:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

war aero

OSRS INTRODUCTION: War_Aero

My RuneScape Name: War_Aero
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 96
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape when I was in fourth grade (2004) after my brother introduced me to the game. I began like most by making a main account skilling and just enjoy playing the game, but soon grew tierd of that. I decided to make a pure account after watching such accounts teare up the wilderness. Ever since I made my first pure back in 2004/2005 I have been obsessed with making different builds of account and enjoying pvp on this amazing game.

My account on OSRS is now a maxed zerker, while its a main on RS3.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Anarchy

I was a trial member in Anarchy about five months ago, but got banned all the sudden on a pk trip. They told me I got banned for spying on them, and that I was a member of Valhalla..
I wasn't, and I don't know why they would think so.

Hope The Wilderness Guardians can provide me with a little more trust and respect. I dont want to waste my time beeing an active member, just to end up being kicked without a legitimate reason.

About me: My name is Daniel, im a 20 year old student from Norway studying IT and management/leadership. I enjoy hanging with friends, playing video games and watching movies.I also really enjoy skiing.

I heard about WG through: You killed me when i was walking peacefully through the wilderness.
I want to join because: Earlier this evening I was out on a little expedition in the wilderness. The wildeness being the harsh and dangerous place it is I was expecting to be attacked, and I might even attack someone, but I was not ready for what happened next. I was being attacked, and was ready to do everything in my power to fight off the attacker, however, I was never given a chance. Before I could act I was dead. In a matter of seconds I had dropped to my knees and was back in falador.
Initialy I was a little bummed, but after realising what a phenomenal display of teamwork and strenght that attack had been I decided I wanted a part of that action.

The fact that you seem to be a properly managed clan with a good community only added to my positive first impression. I hope this clan can be a good environment with mature players I can befriend.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Not that i know of at this moment.

Mojo

Hey there Daniel, very nice Zerker stats!

And yeh we would not randomly kick anybody unless we had evidence :P

Ask in IRC for your app review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

You pretty much have the stats I'm aiming for, the clan is a great bunch of people, I joined not long ago and have loved every minute of it.
We are not the biggest clan, but we have fun and thats what we play games for right?

Look forward to seeing you ingame.

I CE Y

Hey Daniel, awesome stats!

Unfortunately I was still logging in by the time we killed you, so I missed the fun :D

Hope you enjoy it here!

btraill

Heya Daniel -- welcome to the community!

I'm in IT too! :3

Frozen 10

Al

Hey Daniel welcome. You shouldn't have to worry about any kicking or anything unfair like that here. All our staff are mature and each have been here for a long time, including His Lordship, who has led for over 10 years himself.

Other than that I hope you enjoy it here. You can let me know if any questions or concerns.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

His Lordship

Hahahaha "You killed me when I was walking innocently through the wilderness" that's gold!
Welcome mate, pleasure to have you :)