• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [RS3] XVIII

Started by Tythus, August 15, 2015, 12:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tythus

RS3 INTRODUCTION: XVIII

My RuneScape Name: XVIII
My Previous RSNs: tythus
tydu8

Interested in PvP: No
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing Runescape after seeing a family member playing it in 2004 and finally settled on this account in 2005 under. The name tydu8 to this day I have no idea what possessed me to pick that but oh well. My current RSN was snagged when I turned 18 and I have been unable to grab any of the older names yet but I quite like my name so it's unlikely to change. My favorite activities are losing my soul getting to 99's and questing.
My past/current clans/teams are: Templar Knights of Europe (TKOE) AFAIK they are now a defunct clan but I heard some were brining it back
About me: I'm Karl a 24-year-old semi-employed graduate of a computer games design course and I currently reside in the United Kingdom. As far as hobbies I paint miniatures, run a Minecraft server lotc.co and try and make computer games and various coding junk.

In my spare time I like to listen to Glitch Hop, techno, trance and House you name it I listen to it, playing some of me Payday 2 and League and keeping up with current films with my recent favorite being inside out, solving and making puzzles and taking long soft romantic walks on the beach (ok I lied about the last one).

I heard about WG through: I use to be here although I think youtube?
I want to join because: I was looking around and wanted to talk to old faces

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Other than the great mystery that is life or the occasional family meetup none I can think of.

I CE Y

Mojo

Hey there. Welcome back :)

Ask in IRC for a review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Welcome to WG! Looks like we both enjoy the harder sides of electronic :)

Hope to see ya around in IRC/game!

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Frozen 10