• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] oDelaaah

Started by oDelaaah, August 15, 2015, 07:40:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oDelaaah

OSRS INTRODUCTION: oDelaaah

My RuneScape Name: oDelaaah
My Previous RSNs: Ownerke2 (first RSN)
oDelaaah (now)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 100
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing in 2007 I think, i saw one of my friends playing runescape and once I went home I tryed it too. I've had many breaks when i stopped playing runescape for a couple of months. My in real life name is Delano, thats why i've made my RSN name oDelaaah. My RSN name is the same as my PSN. My favourite skill is slayer because it's always something else you have to do, it makes it less boring. Also I love clue hunting and barrows, I'm hunting for those ranger boots and Guthan spear but I really have no luck. I have completed 145 medium clue scrolls and 250 barrow chests. One day I will have them both on the same day!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Always played with real life friends, never joined a clan.

About me: Like I said my name is Delano, I'm from Belgium and my 22 years old. hobbies are football. I really like dance music and festivals. I go every year to the biggest festival in the world 'Tomorrowland'. If you have never been there I really recommend you to do it, it's really worthed. I obviously like to party.

I heard about WG through: I searched some pk clans on the internet and saw the name of the clan.
I want to join because: I really like to pk, when I pk with my friend I always get killed by another clan. I really like the adrenaline in my veins when I'm pking. I just want to have fun and I think pking is the best way to have it!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Nope

Mojo

Hey Delano nice app there :)

I'll see you in IRC :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Welcome aboard! :)

I love electronic music too :) Mainly Trance but listen to Deep/Progressive House too. Really jealous you get to experience Tomorrowland :) Too expensive from Canada for me!

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

Hey Delano, I'm from Belgium too! :D
Looks like we have a lot in common, looking forward to know you.

Greetings,
Lait

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

jaredspurr

Mojo

Quote from: jaredspurr on August 16, 2015, 01:05:21 AM
real football or soccer?
that doesn't make sense, real football and soccer are the same thing ##
New WG Forums

[spoiler]