• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

The OSRS life of Lordsamm (Fire cape!)

Started by Lordsamm, August 16, 2015, 06:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suffud

You should update your slayer goals and go for a round 90. Other than that looks solid. Get those gloves!

Lordsamm

Quote from: Suffud on November 24, 2015, 03:14:45 PM
You should update your slayer goals and go for a round 90. Other than that looks solid. Get those gloves!

I have the gloves man:P Slayer goal depends on when I'm max combat with prayer, range and magic.
My plan is to max out melee with slayer, than 99 ranged with slayer, magic idk yet and 99 prayer by making money with boss slayer (If I dont go to staking :woeh:)

Mojo

Quote from: Lordsamm on November 24, 2015, 05:01:55 PM

I have the gloves man:P Slayer goal depends on when I'm max combat with prayer, range and magic.
My plan is to max out melee with slayer, than 99 ranged with slayer, magic idk yet and 99 prayer by making money with boss slayer (If I dont go to staking :woeh:)
I bet your dutch m8s are encouraging you to train faster with nmz. Am I right? :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lordsamm

Quote from: Mojo on November 25, 2015, 12:13:10 AM
Quote from: Lordsamm on November 24, 2015, 05:01:55 PM

I bet your dutch m8s are encouraging you to train faster with nmz. Am I right? :P

Surprisingly they dont:P There are enough NMZ guides on the forums tho. NMZ is boring af. If i needed to do a semi-afk method I rather kill monkey guards on ape toll:P

Lordsamm

Some lvls I got recently:

Dragon med helm

Whip drop #6

Whip drop #7

Almost sold my whips for 2400 gp each. Thx got nobody bought them that low;C

Banhammer

That awkward moment where you can buy an expensive item for nothing, but pay full price anyway.  ##

RS3/DarkScape IGN:WG Banhammer
LoL Summoner: Eponick

Mojo

luckily buy volumes are quite high on 07 so ppl usually buying close to normal price.
That happens quite often on DS where there is less players :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Lordsamm

Big December update!

Whip #8

175x onyx bolts on my first corp kill ever

Some pk's

First cave kraken task since I can do them. Jar of Dirt 18th kill:(