• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] MORD3K3IS3R

Started by nunez303, August 17, 2015, 10:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nunez303

OSRS INTRODUCTION: MORD3K3IS3R

My RuneScape Name: MORD3K3IS3R
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 88
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: i first started playing rs when i was about 10 and just loved everything about it, it just had so much freedom to do and be whoever/whatever i wanted to do/be and so i started playing alot and since then i've had and lost a few accounts but this one is by far my longest running account. my name is inspired by another game i play but i intend to change it since the only reason i haven't is nostalgia. the reason i want to join your clan is that i saw a bunch of your members out in the wildy and was just kinda awed by them as a group running around with about 100m total in gear and right then decided to join so i asked them if i could and the referred me to this website.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: first time applying for a clan.

About me: my name is srivas im a mexican/english guy living in hong kong i can speak chinese/english i love gaming and am an avid gamer i love music and creating things with my hands
im 21 and the one thing i hate more then anything is needless repetition.

I heard about WG through: mojo
I want to join because: i watched your clan members pking in the wildy

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: should be other then work mayyybe but should be able to make it

Mojo

in game recruiting whilst raiding #1.

welcome to our boards srivas :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey dude, welcome to the community!

Sounds like you've got a cool background + current situation... Hope to meet ya in IRC/RS.

jaredspurr

nunez303

Quote from: jaredspurr on August 17, 2015, 11:50:58 PM
im assuming we killed you lol?
nah man i watched you guys protect a solo ranger from a luring duo whilst i was trying to protect him aswell

LuwB4rD3ath

"There are bad days... and then there are legendary bad days."

Frozen 10