• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] God Tim

Started by God Tim, September 02, 2015, 08:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Tim

OSRS INTRODUCTION: God Tim

My RuneScape Name: God Tim
My Previous RSNs: PK Ruezed
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 85
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Begon playing around 2006, didnt know a lot of the game so didnt make really progress till 2008, Started an account called roben289, been my main till 2012, close to max but got banned because I botted >.> was young and stupid as we say :D God Tim now, was a pure before, but my real life name is Tim so yeh God Tim. Love slayer and hunter. Had both on 120 @ rs3.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: Hello my name is Tim, I live in the Netherlands, im 17 years old and am a college student. I study International Business Studies, 2 years left now and hope to move to Canada/England when im done. I love skating and gaming. I am really social, I make friends pretty fast. I am a fan of music, always in for new music especially Rock music.

I heard about WG through: Was looking for a pk clan first, met couple of guys in the clan and wanted to join since day 1 :)
I want to join because: Really social, active and there are some people that I like to play with for example Hazy and Mobifan, and I like to PK so WG is one of the better clans outhere. And the name itselfs is amazing, so why not :D

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (mIRC or other client user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School, wont happen often at all

Mojo

Hello again Tim, good job on the training it was pretty quick! :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

God Tim

Thanks! Its just that really want to join haha so making the gains!

Frozen 10

I CE Y

Hey Tim grats on reaching 85 combat. I'm sure you'll love it here  (H)

God Tim

Lordsamm

You gave up your pure account to join us:O That's what I call dedication :)

God Tim

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey Tim -- Welcome aboard!

Sounds like you'll fit in well. Hope to see ya around on IRC!

jaredspurr