• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

runescape classic/how you started playing runescape

Started by night2walker, September 08, 2015, 10:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

night2walker

i know not a lot of players play it no more but i would like know what everyone did when it was the main game or even how you go in to runescape

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

night2walker

i never started playing till 06 i was showen runescape to help a friend do a quest then left to play on my own and i just played from there

Lordsamm

I CE Y

I used to go around to my friend's house and watch him on his dad's computer.. he'd always be walking around near barbarian village with full adamant and a rune pickaxe as his main weapon, until he could eventually afford a rune scim

fun times!

Taibz

A guy in my class had a big brother who played it and he showed it to my brother. When me and my brother tried to play RS at home it didnt work because we always clicked No on the java thing. Couldn't figure out why we couldn't play. One day we clicked Yes on it and I've been stuck in this shithole ever since.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Lait_Choco

A friend told me about the game, not that I was taking it srsly but had a lot of fun!

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

btraill

I went over to my cousins when I was super young and he was playing on the MiniClip gamesite. I didn't really 'play' it much as I always found it frustrating. (Dying/losing my gear) But it was always there and stuck in my head.... so here I am now! :)