• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Premier League Thread

Started by Mojo, September 12, 2015, 11:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Discuss anything related to the English Premier League here!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Newcastle are shit[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]

Mojo

Quote from: I CE Y on September 12, 2015, 11:35:53 PM
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]Newcastle are shit[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
ur shit
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Lordsamm

BPL is fucked up. Buying shitty players for extreme prices so Dutch clubs have to pay the jackpot for even shittier players. Whereas BPL keeps getting more money from television rights while the rest of Europe dont have that money.

Mojo

Quote from: Lordsamm on September 16, 2015, 08:44:11 PM
BPL is fucked up. Buying shitty players for extreme prices so Dutch clubs have to pay the jackpot for even shittier players. Whereas BPL keeps getting more money from television rights while the rest of Europe dont have that money.
ye it's a bit odd how we have so much money yet our clubs get wrecked in the champs league
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

It's odd how all the main players are not scoring goals / assisting / winning matches (Chelsea xD).

Messing up my Fantasy Football team!

slayer123121

Quote from: PineappleTom on September 17, 2015, 05:52:22 PM
It's odd how all the main players are not scoring goals / assisting / winning matches (Chelsea xD).

Messing up my Fantasy Football team!

All about a Man City/United defence altho had to take Shaw out  :'( Midfield tho Payet/Mahrez/barkley have got me a shed load points ####

League is good this year lots teams that can beat anyone on their day (Palace, West ham, Swans etc) Champs league think they all underestimated the opponents I mean Arsenal leaving players at home, United silly mistakes, still think all 4 will qualify. (H)
"The truest wisdom is a resolute determination" ~ Napoleon

WG Dutch

only football ill ever watch is american football!

Armybuilder

Panda|Vulcan and Armybuilder, His Lordship and Vio and Patty and Owen - Biggest Bromances - Winter Fun Awards 2013

Lordsamm

Suffud

Your all a bunch of noobs.
LEAGUE 1 is where the true football is at, Players play with passion, young english and british talent is actually getting field time due to no overpaid foreign players preventing them from even being given the opportunity. There's no big ego's of one player refusing to play because his getting 80k a week and thinks he should get more.

On another note - WG Fantasy footy league on the sun website?

Mojo

Newcastle very nearly just beat Chelsea. Gave away 2 goals at the end for a 2-2 draw.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Premier League Update:

- Newcastle doing shit
- Liverpool on the rise with Klopp
- Chelsea a mid-table team
- Leicester City title favourites

##
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Suffud

Quote from: Mojo on December 05, 2015, 02:35:04 AM
Premier League Update:

- Newcastle doing shit
- Liverpool on the rise with Klopp
- Chelsea a mid-table team
- Leicester City title favourites

##

Inceaster will drop off after Xmas, i'm seeing a top 8 finish for them, happy for a underdog, unhappy as us Coventrains don't get along with them. If vardy goes/injured they will drop off. Its momentum for them though. Liverpool for top4 as well, there on the rise, predicting them to buy some Dortmund players possibly Reus, aparently wanted to go to BPL a year back + they need a new star player.

In other notes: Coventry for league 1 title!

Mojo

lmfao Chelsea just lost to Bournemouth
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Suffud

Bournmouth don't even have a proper striker either. Poor Wilson was smashing them in and got injured out for season. Would of been a England Call up otherwise.

Mojo

Jose just got sacked.

I woulda kept him the whole season to see what happened.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

iTrap4Real

Suffud

English football this year is so messed up, in prem, championship and league one. Not ONE team has 'run away' with the lead so far, teams at bottom are smashing ones at the top, teams slipping up, anybody can beat anybody at the moment its utterly brilliant. Shows how much more competative we are than the spanish leagues with Real and Barca spanking the other teams 4 or 5 0 on a regular basis due to the difference in class being that much.

Mojo

Leicester City just won the premier league :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

D om

Crazy shit right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O_Beast

One of the most remarkable sporting achievements of my life time right there

Suffud

Wonder what the odds on relagation next season for them are? Gotta be worth a punt!

I CE Y

Jamie Vardy is having a party  ##