• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

DarkScape Starting Guide

Started by Mojo, September 18, 2015, 06:14:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

Here are some simple tips if you're starting DarkScape. Join us in "Wilderness Guardians" CC too, it's open to all guests and there are no requirements to join!

You can find extra info on every single step using Google or RS Wikia.

• Do The Nexus to unlock all protection prayers quickly.
  • Unlock lodestones. Most can be unlocked by killing yourself and changing your spawn in the game settings
  • Adamant 2h (40 attack requirement) can be bought for roughly 6k in burthorpe. It is a VERY strong weapon.
  • God Statues can be built monthly for lots of con and prayer or slayer exp.
  • Tzhaar creatures can be killed with ease if you have an adamant 2h. They drop tier60 items. You can suicide them without food. If you die with tokkul, they will still only be visible for you. No need to keep banking them.
  • Do the items in the path system
  • Do the circus event
  • Be sure to block xp in the game settings if you're building a pure. (almost positive this is possible, but I haven't had a chance to test)
  • Do the waterfall quest for 13,750 attack and 13,750 strength xp. No requirements to do this quest.
  • Do the Blood Pact quest to unlock a good training area for low level players.
  • Do the stronghold of security for an easy 10k and decent melee boots. I believe if you have authenticator enabled you can use the portals to skip to the end.
  • Do the stronghold of player safety for another easy 10k and decent melee gloves.
  • Do most things in [noembed]this video[/noembed]
  • Cowhides are a good early source of GP. Sell them on the lumby GE
  • A clan vex is a great low risk area teleport item. It's free! Anyone can join the Wilderness Guardians to claim one :)

updating as we go
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Taibz

• Adamant 2h (40 attack requirement) can be bought for roughly 6k in burthorpe. It is a VERY strong weapon.
  • Moving items between Med and Low risk places is easiest done between lumbridge and al-kharid bank. Might be a stupid idea to do so if you are low level tho (around 3-20).
  • Godstatues can be built monthly for either prayer or slayer exp.
  • Tzhaar creatures can be killed with ease if you have an adamant 2h. They drop tier60 items. You can suicide them without food. If you die with tokkul, they will still only be visible for you. No need to keep banking them.
  • Free potions can be aquired by asking for free stuff from a lady just north of the Heroes' Guild in burthorpe. These can be sold for abit of money at the general store.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Ploxyes

• Be sure to block xp in the game settings if you're building a pure. (almost positive this is possible, but I haven't had a chance to test)
  • Do the waterfall quest for 13,750 attack and 13,750 strength xp. No requirements to do this quest.
  • Do the Blood Pact quest to unlock a good training area for low level players.
  • Do the stronghold of security for an easy 10k and decent melee boots. I believe if you have authenticator enabled you can use the portals to skip to the end.
  • Do the stronghold of player safety for another easy 10k and decent melee gloves.

Taibz

• Do the circus event! You get amazing exp there.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Mojo

Thanks for the al kharid to lumby transfer tip. I was doing white wolf mountain! I find Lumby GE via the fremmy ship to Al Kharid bank a good route.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Unpinned as DS is now sadly closed.

This topic reached #8 in our most viewed topics list despite being less than a year old :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

PineappleTom

Quote from: Mojo on March 31, 2016, 03:59:13 AM
Unpinned as DS is now sadly closed.

This topic reached #8 in our most viewed topics list despite being less than a year old :D

Stop admiring your work so much. Your own views don't count :p