• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] Yo babes

Started by Tõnis, October 01, 2015, 05:35:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tõnis

Yo, because it doesn't let me to autoformat it again, i have to do it manually. Most of it is copy-pasted from my other topic.
Anyway, reason for my re-apply is that I got kicked for inactivity. Well, school got boring so I'm back into RS. :D

My RuneScape Name: EuroPK
My Previous RSNs: Once, great time ago it was called "Lich Asgard". Don't ask.
Interested in PvP: Yes
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History:
Well, I started playing RuneScape in summer 2004. But my first account got scammed, so I greated the current one in early 2005 (yup, gonna get 10 year cape very soon, nubs). This account was greated with full purpose of KILLING NOOBS. That means PvP in other words. And killed noobs I did indeed.  I've hat few quits over the last 10 years, the longest one I think like 3-4 months or so, but can't completely quit this crappy game, idk why. Well, as you might allready guess, my RSN means European PKing. Well, okay, maybe you didn't guess that. Ohwell.  My activities.. Hmm. Currently I'm aiming for dat 200M xp in BankStanding Level. Allready got the 120 cape, but wanna be on top page. Okay okay, current goal is to get maxed. Then comped. Then trimp comped. Then I can finaly die.
My past/current clans/teams are:
Hmm hmm hmm, I have been in a lot of clans. About 10 of them were created by myself. They all failed. Miserably. I cri evritiem :'(. And to be honest, I don't really remember all the clans I've been. There have been serious times, when I was in no clan at all, solo xp wasting 4thewin! Current clan, where I am, is Savage VIII. I am deputy owner of it, however, it seems that this clan is dead, so I'm looking for another one.
About me:
Uh oh, you bitches make me write so much. Last time I writed that much, was like 3 years ago in school. Lol.  Ohwell, my name is Tõnis, I'm from Estonia, 20 years old,  I have studied Informationtechnology, my hobbies are pretty much weed and night clubs. Oh, I like Muffins. I'm CRAAZY over MUFFINS! And boobs. I luv boobs too! What I hate? Feminazis. That's all. :)

I heard about WG through: I posted a topic on RSF about looking a clan. Some kid invited me there hahahha. Okay, no kid, sorry, Dewdawg26.
I want to join because: I like your name. No really, I'm looking for active clan, with who I can bankstand together, you guys seem okay.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Ah, well, to be honest, I play RS when I feel like so, I can be online for 20+ hours a day, and I can be offline for week. So, if somebody invites me to some party or somewhere cool, I will go rather there. If I feel like it lol. If I'm lazy, I shall remain here. Real life is still for some reason more important to me than RuneScape. Idk why, and don't really care anymore haha.

Tõnis

Lol, only thing in here, that isn't copy-pasted is IRC. Changed it to not registered to registered haha.

Mojo

well at least you admitted that it was copy/pasted but we woulda found out anyway.

Declined.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]