• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Flagler

Started by ehartley, September 24, 2015, 01:00:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ehartley

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Flagler

My RuneScape Name: Flagler
My Previous RSNs: Dumas
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 124
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS in 2002 but have played on and off since then, I got really into oldschool when it was released again and have been working on this account along with my pure for a couple years. My name Flagler is named after the college I attend: Flagler College. My favorite thing to do on runescape is Pk with a clan but I haven't had that opportunity lately because all of my friends quit :(

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Was a part of a bounty hunter clan called "whitehatsftw" and after that I was just in a friends chat with a couple friends but that's it.

About me: I'm a 22 year old male from the United States and I run cross country and track in college and I study business administration. I've been playing runescape since I was about 9 and I've never really grown old of it.

I heard about WG through: Zybez forums
I want to join because: I want a clan to pk with because that's all I ever really feel like doing on my main these days.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: School but I have a lot of free time

Al

Nice I ran track and xc in high school. We have another retired staff member here (Emeritus) who is also a competitive triathlete. Welcome!
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

btraill

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Frozen 10

Suffud