• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Pooblaster

Started by Bongo Mo, October 11, 2015, 12:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bongo Mo

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Pooblaster

My RuneScape Name: Pooblaster
My Previous RSNs: 1. Pooblaster (Friend changed it to that as a joke, will be changing to previous name as soon as possible)
2. Bongo Mo (This is the name i intend to change back to)

Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 88
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing runescape in 2008, and quit 3 years after. The whole 3 years i played was in f2p. Once OSRS came out i finally experienced membership and fell in love. When i was f2p i never reached a skill level over 70, now that i am a member i have 93 range :) I love almost every skill in this game apart from agility, and have never tried runecrafting before. My favourite activity is deep wilde pking with friends or bossing :)

My past clans/teams and any current teams: The only other clan I have been in is the clan titled"social scape". I recently left that clan because i wanted to branch out to another clan that has more to offer.

About me: James, Male, 19, skateboarding and playing guitar, Australia, all music, love talking to people and meeting new people.

I heard about WG through: Clan Forums
I want to join because: This clan seems like a well organised clan that is respectful and professional. I want a clan that i can pk with and that takes pride in their members and clan, and WG seems to tick all those boxes.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Registered (SwiftKit user)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Holidays

His Lordship

Hi James, welcome to the family! Will process your app now.

Lordsamm

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zericth

Nice to see another 07 application!
Welcome to WG Bongo, I'm looking forward to see you in ts and IRC aswell as the wilderness!  ;)