• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

My Ford Escape got Pk'd by a Ford F250

Started by Zelix Xilez, October 11, 2015, 09:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelix Xilez

Was making my way back to my POH with my trusty old T60 Ford Escape, when some old hag in a T80 F250 tried to make an illegal u-turn tokyo drift style across my lane. When we collided she spec'd me with her D mace, rek-ing my headlight, before bashing my bumper in with her offhand.

MFW she was skulled but the cops didn't attack her on sight  :fp:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zelix Xilez

Update: My step dad looked at it - there's more damage under the hood that wasn't visible. Now looking at probably upwards of $2,000 in damage

Lordsamm

Is it worth to fix it? Maybe a new car is cheaper.

Zelix Xilez

Quote from: Lordsamm on October 11, 2015, 10:22:47 PM

The other person was at fault so their insurance is paying to fix everything

Lordsamm

Quote from: Zelix Xilez on October 11, 2015, 10:45:08 PM
Quote from: Lordsamm on October 11, 2015, 10:22:47 PM

The other person was at fault so their insurance is paying to fix everything

Ah, that's nice. Just a shame you have no car for a while :(

Zelix Xilez

Update: had a mechanic friend of mine take a look at it. He found structural damage to the radiator support, inner fender, and bumper frame. He estimates $3,000+ to repair. The appraiser is coming out to take a look at it Wednesday, then I'll find out if it's getting totalled or not.

Zelix Xilez

Update! Car didn't get totalled, I got a check for $2600 for the damages. I'm doing the work myself since I can fix everything for about $600 and put the rest towards paying it off. So in the end I'm profiting from this mess after all :)

Banhammer

How did the work come along? As a full time worker at a body shop I am always interested to see other peoples work  (H)

RS3/DarkScape IGN:WG Banhammer
LoL Summoner: Eponick

Fury Os

that's how u do it broooo. I got $3700 from my accident when semi driver was at fault and it only cost me $1200 to repair
Southern California Born and Raised

yankingit