• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] yankingit

Started by yankingit, October 18, 2015, 07:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yankingit

My RuneScape Name: yankingit
My Previous RSNs: drifter3ever
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 119
My Stats: https://gyazo.com/790c5558f327b245d8392dddd718cd81

About my RuneScape Account and History: started playing oldschool again around a year ago. I used to have decent accounts back in rs2 but honestly haven't got any screenshots or anything of them they kinda got lost. https://gyazo.com/bb0f5241eba9aaf3edcc9e04551b2b11 Of my playtime. Recently I have been really loving doing massive clan wars with sparc mac and

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Never really been in a pvp clan. Was in a clan called teabag a nun it was a pvm clan with some of my friends.

About me: Hello my name is ben I am 16 I play alot of video games and sleep alot :)

I heard about WG through: Seen it on the rs forums but have heard of you before that's why I clicked it.
I want to join because: Recently I am loving clan pking and I want more of it.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC . I have been in it once just to check it out. I don't really know much about it.
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed it and very familiar with it.

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: If college gets busy it could affect my activity for a few days but that's all really. I have a lot of free time to burn.

Thanks for reading  :nyan:

Mojo

You're app would look better if you used the application form.

The application form can be found here.

Can copy/paste answers!

Either way, get an app review in IRC!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Welcome to WG, yankingit!

IF you need any help with IRC let me know. It's useful to be in a constant communication channel with the clan. The runescape chat can be limiting at times!

Hope to see ya around

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]