• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] MngPatience

Started by MngPatience, October 19, 2015, 03:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MngPatience

DS INTRODUCTION: MngPatience

My RuneScape Name: MngPatience
My Previous RSNs:
My Combat Level: 41 (going to farm for 2 weeks)
My Total Level: 479 (going to farm for 2 weeks)
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: I played since early 2008 (on an old account which was actually hacked during the time i stopped playing , and eventually banned by jagex).
I've seen darkscape as my revenge on this stupid hack thing that ruined my gaming experience on Rs
I'm not that strong for the moment but I have 2 entire weeks to train ! :D
I used to do minigames (sc , fog , ba) back then and i'll certainly do them again ;).

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've been only in a french clan  , on french runescape community .
I've been to fr tiger that was a friend clan chat thing (the old system)  this chat became "french panthers" clan after.

About me: Hey , I'm a french guy (omelette du fromage!) named Alexandre , 17 years old in high school .
I play a lot video games and watch some animes , such as Dbsuper and FT , i also watch series (TwD , GoT , Dwho)

I heard about WG through: Rs forums

Mojo

Welcome Alexandre :D

Click live chat at the top and get a review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Hey, welcome to WG! With how fast XP is in Darkscape you shouldn't have an issue progressing. If you need any help -- let me know! :)

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]