• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] Mihow_Chan

Started by Mihow_Chan, October 19, 2015, 06:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mihow_Chan

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Mihow_Chan

My RuneScape Name: Mihow_Chan
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 86
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History:     I started to play runescape like any other kid, on and off.
After a couple of years of never really playing the game. I think I might actually want to sit down and get into now with a clan. I have a bunch of free time on my hands while in college which is surprising but it'll be time playing osrs most likely, that or surfing. Mid level to high level right now so i'm looking to get into team fighting and bossing.
 I;m very social and fun to chat with, looking forward to playing with this clan if i can!

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've only played with irl friends.

About me:  Currently 18 years only but i look like a 26 year old beach hippy, my name is chandler..
 I'm a college student at Daytona State, I plan on majoring in Occupational Therapy to become a Pediatric OTA. My favorite thing to do is surf and play sports. I enjoy to watch big KO'S in boxing and MMA extreme hobbies i guess XD.

I heard about WG through: Forums
I want to join because: The way you guys organize the information for your clan is beautiful, with the videos on how to apply made it easy and all the information given is descriptive. I can see easy event gatherings and a good flow, so i just want to flow with your clan to keep it alive!

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: just whats currently going on

btraill

Welcome dude! Saw you in IRC earlier this afternoon.

I think you'll be a great fit for the clan! Hope to see ya around

Mojo

Nice app there Chandler, welcome to our boards :)

Ask in IRC for your app review!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]