• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] srennorj

Started by srennorj, October 20, 2015, 12:40:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

srennorj

DS INTRODUCTION: srennorj

My RuneScape Name: srennorj
My Previous RSNs: rafaelloaa (banned)
My Combat Level: 73
My Total Level: 1200
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing RS back in 2006, when I was a kid. I played on and off for years. I was terrible at the game, but had fun. I gradually stopped playing, except for the holiday events.

Fast forward to 2012, when I got back into the game, and made the stupid decision to bot a bit. I got perma-banned within 24 hours of that. RIP 8 year old account.

Since then, I haven't played RS, but I've kept up to date via YT videos, and the general news. When DS came out, I was thrilled, and started playing. I purchased membership about a week into my playing, and am having a blast.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been in any clans before this, save one I joined right when I started DS, that died within a week (just a random one that invited everybody)

About me: My name is Rafaello or Raf. I'm 20, and in engineering school in Massachusetts, USA. I'm interested in gaming, engineering, making the world a better place, politics, etc. I love to help people -- if I'm in a chatroom or in a game, I'll be spending my time trying to answer whatever questions people have. I've played a variety of MMOs over the years, and have a knack for making money in them (for example, I have over 500 million credits in SWTOR), but in the end, I always seem to gravitate back to RS.

I heard about WG through: I've been killed by you all at warbands a fair amount.

btraill

Welcome to WG Raf!

Your total level is impressive... Hope to see ya in mIRC and Teamspeak!

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]