• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [DS] Reow

Started by Reow, October 20, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reow

DS INTRODUCTION: Reow

My RuneScape Name: Reow
My Previous RSNs: Reow
My Combat Level: 90
My Total Level: 1298
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: Started playing in 2005 at the age of 11. This account was made in late 2012 if IIRC. Reow is just because I like cats and have a fascination with 1-4 letter names, I enjoy training pretty much every skill and random minigames, but I have a really short attention span so i cant do that for too long lol, Hate quests with a passion~

My past clans/teams and any current teams: Because of my on and off history in the past 2 years, havent had too much clan history, more small groups of friends i just boss with.

About me: I just go by Zexion, i'm 21 from New Zealand, male, enjoy gaming on xbox + Pc, pretty much into any music except 80% of pop, and it has to be fast paced music, i like watchin old cartoons, workin out a lil bit and relaxin with no worries whenever i can. Enjoy being helpful where i can aswell, may not be Karda(Runescapewiki), but i try, with what knowledge i have ;)

I heard about WG through: Clan member and i've since forgotten their name :/

btraill

Welcome to WG Zexion! I too like faced paced music... Really into Uplifting / Psy Trance at the moment.

If you have any questions about WG, or need any help; feel free to contact me!

Mojo

Hey there :)

Click live chat at the top and request a review.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Application declined as you didn't request an application review.

Feel free to reapply here if you wish to join.
The review process is also outlined on that topic.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]