• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Capt Tyler G

Started by Capt TG, October 31, 2015, 08:22:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt TG

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Capt Tyler G

My RuneScape Name: Capt Tyler G
My Previous RSNs: Tyler G 2/Tyler G 02/WGWGWGTGWG
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 91
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: Been playing RuneScape off and on since 05'. My name is pretty basic, It's just my first name and last initial. No significant meaning! My favorite skill is slayer, if you consider that a skill. Otherwise, it's farming. Barrows, PC, DK hunting, God Wars, are all very fun.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I actually used to be apart of WG, about a year and a half ago on a different account. Went to the academy for my job, government based, and gave my account to my younger cousin to play while I was gone. Needless to say, I never got that account back, luckily I had this account which was originally a Zerker Pure, so I didn't have to start from scratch.

About me: The name Is Tyler, I'm a male, age 23 from the U.S, Texas specifically. I'm a former track & field college athlete who now partakes in bodybuilding as a hobby. I listen to anything from country, to rap, to rock.

I heard about WG through: Former member.
I want to join because: I enjoyed being apart of this clan on my first go around. There's no other clan I'd like to be apart of.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet registered (But using SwiftKit)
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Not Yet Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I work a full time job.

Al

I remember you man. When you quit I actually PM'd you, but I don't think you saw it. We never really talked, since you were in 07 and I was in RS3. I realized we were in a small RSB clan called Glory of Saradomin way back in the day, maybe 1-2 years before I joined WG in 09.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Mojo

Welcome back, fill in the former RS name field :)
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Al

"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

Capt TG

@Al - Yes! GOS, With Skeef and Flamebird! That was a ways back! Good times!

Mojo, I've edited the post to include my former names, also, the reason I created a new account is due to the fact that after my time away, I kind of forgot my password to my old forum account.

Al

Yeah I only found out after all your time in WG 07 lol, from the old RSB clan discussion thread. A J-Mod locked it cause I guess they didn't like that we kept it alive after so many years. Basically told us to let it (the past) go.

I barely come on to do TH even anymore, but hopefully one of these days I'll catch you on. Welcome back!

[spoiler]

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)