• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[DS] Hank - Hiei1089

Started by Hiei1089, November 12, 2015, 02:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiei1089

What is your current DarkScape name?   

* Hiei1089

What are your past DarkScape AND RuneScape name(s)? (If none, leave blank)   
What is your current combat level?   

*Hiei1099 98 if i remember correctly - Battousai010 80 something.. been years cant really remember  / Current Character is lvl 47 CL started yesterday on DS

What is your current total level?   

*264 and growing quick.

Tell us about your RuneScape and DarkScape account and history.
(e.g. when you started playing, what your name means, your favourite skills/activities, etc.)   
* Been playing since Runescape 2 hit beta. Started off on Hiei1099 which was my main toon. I played on and off for years and years. I created another account along with my other about a year in which was originally just for fishing and cooking named battousai010, i eventually Combat trained him. I quit back in 2008 when I graduated high school. I am now back here in 2015 almost 2016 on a brand new account. DS has caught my interest.

Tell us about your clan history.
Please list ALL past clans/teams you have been in on any version of RS, and any teams you are currently a member of. If none, leave this section blank.   I ran my own clan back in the day of around 15-20 people mostly RL friends. Good times.

Tell us about yourself.
(e.g. name (if you are comfortable), gender, age, country, hobbies, music, talents, likes and dislikes etc.)   
*Name's Hank. Just looking to game again, taking it seriously but also laid back. I have been going through a very rough time in my personal life. I have lost my fiance and my son. I am just looking to play DS not really looking to face my personal life at the moment.

How did you hear about WG? If it was from a friend please give their name.   
* I made a post on the DS forums and a member posted and told me about this. I do not remember his name.