• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Zeachh_Mann

Started by Zeachh_Mann, November 08, 2015, 06:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeachh_Mann

DS INTRODUCTION: Zeachh_Mann

My RuneScape Name: Zeachh_Mann
My Previous RSNs: Slayerborg10
My Combat Level: 91
My Total Level: 500
In the DS Clan Chat already: No

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing Runescape on and off since 2005 (10 years) after my best friend had introduced me to the game. My name is a name for a drawing that's popular in the snowboarding community which has always been my passion alongside skating. Id have to say my favorite skills would be wood cutting and anything combat related. I quit Rs due to EoC which ruined that game for me but upon my discovery of darkscape, My fire fore runescape had been reignited.

My past clans/teams and any current teams:

About me: You can find out my name at a later time should you accept my application. Im 18 years old and based out of New england in the USA. my Hobbies would definitley be skateboarding and snowboarding as ive been doing both since a young age. As far as music goes, im into alot of rap and old school rock as well as swing music from the 50s era. My talents would have to be boarding as ive worked hard to attain my own individual style in the way that i ride.

I heard about WG through: Youtube Videos

jaredspurr

hey zeachh im sorry i missed your pm last night i literally went to be minutes before seeing that, im from mass and also listen to rap, hopefully later today ill get to talk to yea

Mojo

Hey welcome to our forums, nice app :)

Cya in IRC!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zeachh_Mann

haha thanks for the acceptance. cant wait to see where this goes!