• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Ajaji

Started by WG Ajaji, November 22, 2015, 02:41:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WG Ajaji

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Ajaji

My RuneScape Name: Ajaji
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 87
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I created this account around 2-3 months ago, its name is based on my last name. I used to play RS back in 2005 and quit around 2012 but eventually forgot the pass. So I created this new account and started leveling up in order to meet the requirement to join a pvp clan since I enjoy PvPing the most. I also enjoy slayer and woodcutting for some reason..

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I joined lustynuts and nova order but none of them seemed to have pvp activities.

About me: My name is Hamad but you can call me Ajaji, I'm a 20 y/o Saudi Arabian male. I guess you can add hitting the gym as a hobby? idk tbh.. I enjoy watching tv shows, gaming and read books every now and then, currently rereading ASOIAF. In terms of music I'm ok with anything but metal for some reason. I have no talent that i have discovered so far..

I heard about WG through: OSRS Forums
I want to join because: I really enjoy PKing and meeting new people in game. Lately, you don't find a lot of people talk while playing the game as most of them are afking. Hopefully if I get accepted I get to meet more people.

Regarding the IRC, I am: Not yet familiar with IRC
Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: No

I CE Y

Hey Hamad, we regularly PvP so i'm sure you'll enjoy it here!

Mojo

Hey Hamad, nice application.

Ask us in IRC for app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

jaredspurr

Frozen 10