• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

WG Yanking #1 Penance Queen Slayer

Started by I CE Y, December 11, 2015, 03:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I CE Y

So... Suffud invited me, Zemus, AJ and Yanking to do some BA to help them get the points for torso in a less stressful environment than the unorganized, noob filled W6.

Little did we know that Yanking was completely new to Barbarian Assault, with this being his first time we decided to troll the hell out of him as we progressed closer and closer to the Penance Queen on wave 10.

We kept telling him that he needs to gather a load of random useless items in preparation for the final boss fight. This included buckets of sand that HAD to be in PRECISELY the 24th inventory slot! Oak planks, regular planks.. Because it's just a necessary item to kill the queen right?  ##

I have literally no idea how I convinced him that he'd need 6 ropes for the boss fight and the sara brews even though you can't take food down there hahahahahaha  :fp: :fp:  ##

He began to panic when we told him to watch out for when the queen starts teleblocking, hence the black d'hide lmao.

Thanks to Suffud for holding back the laughter and baiting him into getting buckets of sand and as hard as it must have been lmao. We were literally stood around 15 minutes waiting for him to return with the junk items hahahaha

:fp:  :afro:

Suffud

It was evil, but was so funny. We got there in the end though!

I've got my torso and fighter helm now but i'm willing to help others get them in clan events. No harm in having more :)

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Zemus

Karlfischer

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]