• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Lets see your whips (cars)

Started by JaketheDevil, December 17, 2015, 07:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Vio

Anastasia, 1987 Porsche 944 LUX, 2.5L. Technically my first car, a project that we take out a couple times a year and do some work on.

Dora, 1994 VW Polo CL, 1.0. First car in my name and best car I've ever had, couple of ricer mods but crash damaged before I could do anything serious. Needs a whole new back end, in storage for the moment.

Neko, 1999 Nissan Primera GX, 1.6. Had it for 18 days before crashing it rofl. Buying a whole new front end this weekend, looking to get her back on the road ASAP.

395, 1997 VW Polo L, 1.0. Bought as a runabout whilst fixing Neko, just been tidied up & kept mostly stock/OEM, hoping to sell it on as it's a popular model for mods. Seats are out for steam cleaning in the pic.

Zemus

Lait_Choco

Nice 944 Vio, always wanted one myself, but then the targa model ofc :D. If you work on it, please post some pics of it.

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mister Kyle

2015 Civic EX Coupe. Nothing fancy. I put in two 12" alpine subs in the trunk but that's about it.

jaredspurr

Quote from: Mister Kyle on January 09, 2016, 10:39:09 PM

2015 Civic EX Coupe. Nothing fancy. I put in two 12" alpine subs in the trunk but that's about it.

you would drive a honda.... come home i miss you

Mister Kyle

Quote from: jaredspurr on January 11, 2016, 03:54:57 AM
Quote from: Mister Kyle on January 09, 2016, 10:39:09 PM

you would drive a honda.... come home i miss you
no