• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [07] Hi Alch Cape

Started by Hi Alch Cape, January 09, 2016, 10:51:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi Alch Cape

OSRS INTRODUCTION: Hi Alch Cape

My RuneScape Name: Hi Alch Cape
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 101
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I started playing old school runescape because of my boyfriend. He introduced to the game last year. My name is Hi Alch Cape. I made my name this because I watched Hi Alch Whips stream a lot, and I am good friends with him.  My favorite skills are Range and Slayer.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I wouldn't call Hi Alch a clan, it is just a group of friend with the same name. There are not many of us left with the name anyways. And we never considered ourselves a clan. 

About me: My name is Tricia, I live in the USA. My hobbies are my kitten, photography, runescape, and school. I like pasta. and bread. I don't like being a leader, or people who take up too much space.

I heard about WG through: I was killing KBD and ended up hopping onto a world with WG Ajaji and WG Aussie. They were both very nice and invited me to join.
I want to join because: The two WG members I met were very nice to me when I met them. Thier kindness alone made me want to be apart of this community.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: I am a fine art major in my third year of college. I have immense amounts of work to do during the week. But my weekends are usually pretty free.

Lait_Choco

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Mojo

Welcome to our forums, ask in wg_cc or IRC for an app review :D
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events and graduate.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on OSRS you should be in WG_CC, our Clan Chat.
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact your mentor @juggal0 or any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Hi Alch Cape

monster3665

WG James

Welcome to WG! Still don't believe Ajaji or Aussie were "kind" :P Either way glad your here hope you enjoy it.