• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=red][Declined][/color] [07] WG Wolf

Started by Wolf, January 16, 2016, 02:29:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf

OSRS INTRODUCTION: WG Wolf

My RuneScape Name: WG Wolf
My Previous RSNs:
Joining for PvP events: Yes
My Combat Level: 95
My Stats:

About my RuneScape Account and History: I play RS for fun, I like skilling a lot, I'm not a very good pker, but I've been told Group PKing is fun and easy. I started playing around 2006, not sure when exactly. I stopped playing quickly after Dungeoneering came out. I like doing PvM bosses and getting 99s.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've never been in an offical clan before.

About me: I'm WG Wolf, I'm 19 years old, I study business economics (idk the correct translation). I'm male, I live in Holland, I like the genre Hardcore, I have no talents and I like basically everything.

I heard about WG through: Some guy which I forgot the name of introduced me (he never joined again afaik)
I want to join because: I like the people and I like PvM and this clan.

Regarding TeamSpeak 3, I have: Installed

Regarding future events which may impact my activity: Yeah studying, evening job, holiday and irl parties.

jaredspurr

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/smf/index.php?board=14.0 go here, read the guildsman sticky topic and proceed going to lock if you have any questions pm me in game bud