• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

D om's Journey to Maxed Combat

Started by D om, February 07, 2016, 09:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D om

I suppose not [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D om

OS Buddy didn't catch the level up screen, but I reached 96 Ranged along with 98 Combat:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

D om

Level 89 Hitpoints achieved, 99 is gonna take forever!

D om

Bank was made again while raiding:

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

I'm getting close!  :afro:  :woeh:
Just hit 97 Ranged along with 99 combat. One more combat for elite void.

D om

D om

I got this the other night, forgot to upload it:

D om

Mojo

You using runeloader? What's wrong with OSBuddy? :P
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

D om

OSBuddy hogs my CPU. This is Konduit client - it's really smooth and has some great features.

I tend to switch between them depending what other processes are running on my PC.

D om

D om

Well, the first of my goals has been completed!  :woeh: :woeh:

Shame that the Konduit client covered it... I didn't think about that.

D om

D om

D om

D om

Shit loot from my 200th Zulrah Kill... and still no uniques yet.

D om

74 Attack - One more till I reach my Attack level goal.

D om

That's another goal crossed off the list!  :afro:

D om

D om

It's been a while since I got any levels towards my goals. Here is 86 Defence and 101 Combat:

D om

D om

Quick trip to zammy with Ajaji and Noa yielded and hilt, and as seen below a spear. 3.2m split for a ~1 hour trip  :woeh:

D om

D om