• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Basic F2P Legacy Warring

Started by Mojo, October 15, 2014, 01:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karlfischer

Thanks Mojo, in that case I'll stick to the R2h if needed. 

Don't think I'll train dungeoneering though, as I would rather train in OS so I can join I'm there.  I prefer OS actually, and as you pointed out we don't have much activity in RS3 anyways.

Karlfischer

Now with the duel wield gravite weapons, is it more effective to use these, or best to stick with 2h?

Mojo

Quote from: Karlfischer on April 16, 2016, 01:00:23 AM
Now with the duel wield gravite weapons, is it more effective to use these, or best to stick with 2h?
Very good question. RS3 is currently "tierscape" which means all weapons of the same level should give roughly the same damage per second. Having said that a dual wield would obviously hit a lot faster, potentially making your first hit quicker if you switch piles. I'd still favour a 2H though simply because it has the potential to KO somebody with a few lucky high hits whereas dual wield would not have that ability.

Having said all that, we've essentially stopped PvP on RS3 but got a good CC based unit going. Even Clan Europe is not really warring on RS3 these days. I think there is only 2 serious PvP clans left in RS3 F2P.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Karlfischer

Thanks Mojo, I'll stick with going for the 2h.