• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

[color=green][Accepted][/color] [DS] Alban703

Started by AggroPanda, February 14, 2016, 12:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AggroPanda

DS INTRODUCTION: Alban703

My RuneScape Name: Alban703
My Previous RSNs: AggroPanda
My Combat Level: 101
My Total Level: 1021
In the DS Clan Chat already: Yes

About my RuneScape Account and History: I've been playing RuneScape since around 2007 to 2012-13 and took a break, not the most knowledgeable person but i make do, Also i've started playing DarlScape for about 2-3 weeks now. and my favorite skill to do is Runecrafting.

My past clans/teams and any current teams: I've only ever been part of one other clan back when I use to play RuneScape and that was a friends clan for W50 clan wars.

About me: Well, My name is Tyler, i'm Male and 20Years old, I live in the United Kingdom and i guess my hobbie at the moment is playing Darkscape.

I heard about WG through: I read a post on Reddit from a member called fiddcirony I believe.   

Mojo

Hey aggro :D. Message me when you see me online!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You now have our DarkScape forum rank and have been given an extra rank in our CC, you can read how to progress in CC ranks here.
Please check our announcements and events boards frequently. You'll also find unread posts helpful, once it clears of old posts.

While on DS you should be in our Clan Chat and optionally our FC: "WG_CC".
During your time here keep in mind that we are an Honour Clan, this means we play fairly and respect all players, even opponents.
If you have any questions contact any staff member.

Welcome aboard!
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]