• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

Review: RS Documentary

Started by His Lordship, February 15, 2016, 11:52:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

His Lordship

I CE Y

This video got me hype! looking forward to see the full documentary  :>

Can't wait to see you and Zezima amongst all the other Runescape legends in the full version!

Fury Os

So excited to watch this! :> :cinn:
Southern California Born and Raised

WG James

Hey man thanks for the Review. Excited to watch the full documentary! can't wait to judge the shit outta you :D jk jk, you know we all appreciate all the hard work you put into this clan in making it what it was, and what it is today. but my question is when you coming back to osrs? :D

Ploxyes

Yay! I've been looking for a review like this ever since I knew it was being shown. Glad you were the one to do it! :D & don't worry about the video quality. The quality of the topic far outweighs the quality of the picture.

I'm really excited to see this doc now.

I do have 1 question about it though in the meantime. Does the documentary cover the idea of online community? Both the pros and cons of such a concept? I'm trying to convince my wife to watch it, but she wouldn't be interested if it simply assumed that online community is a good thing. I think she would quite enjoy it though if it looked objectively at the idea of an online community in the form of a game. Just curious :)