• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

News:

HELLO DOES THIS ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING

Main Menu

Lordlavits01

Started by Lordlavits01, October 03, 2011, 07:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lordlavits01

1. Is this introduction for the Wilderness Guardians or Descendant Guardians? Wilderness Gaurdians

2. Tell us about your RuneScape history and your account (e.g. when you started, what your RSN means, favourite activities etc.) :
I started back in middle school, I can't remember the date. I was always into pvp my first warring clans were The Revolution and SunFlower Mafia. After they took out the wild i drifted around for awhile and never got back into it when it came back. Now I want too and figured Wow WG is still around, they're doing something right.

3. Tell us more about yourself (Age, country/state, gender, hobbies, music, skills, likes and dislikes):
I am 20 in college in the United States. I'm a male and I like games,sports,hanging with friends, just about everything really.

4. How did you hear about us and what makes you want to join WG or DG:
I'm an old school rs player and my old clans were once allied with you. The reason I want to join is because you guys have survived this long. Average clan life is really only a few years and I'm really tired of joining a clan and watching it die off in just a year or so.

5. Are there any current WG or DG members who you already know:
Not that I know of, My original rsn was Lordlavits01 which is my forum name. If they do know of me that's cool, but to my knowledge all my old rs buddies fell off awhile ago.

6. Any additional comments:
I'm looking forward into being a part of WG!

Shinhwa

I look forward in having you in WG as well! Welcome to our community!

Wayshow

Yeah we have lasted for a while lol ##
Look forward to meeting you :3
See ya on irc ^^
mind telling me your name?

Lordlavits01

Oh I totally forgot that didn't I? It's Sam

Zemus