• Welcome to The Wilderness Guardians - OSRS Clan - PvP, PvM and More - OSRS Mobile Clans.

DarkScape Closing

Started by Mojo, March 01, 2016, 05:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mojo

News post: https://darkscape.runescape.com/news/2015/12/the-status-of-darkscape.html

Our twitter post: https://twitter.com/wildguardRS/status/704354992577241088

Sadly based on this comment it looks very unlikely that any protest will work. It's a shame that Jagex are not willing to leave a server or two open for DS players.

Needless to say, any of our DS players are welcome within our RS3 or OSRS sections.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[spoiler=Awards and Older Sigs]

[/spoiler]

Teequoze

Jagex still have those wierd ideas this just reminds me completly about all the other bad updates from the past like removal of the wilderness, sof, over powered weapons/prayers etc.. they completly lost any reality with what goes on in the game.. ppl put so much effort already in there DS accs and now they remove it wtf...  :fp:

Teequoze

Well they prob close it because they didn't make enough profit on it. Prob not enough players playing it and I thought you didn't had to pay any membership.

Mojo

Quote from: Teequoze on March 01, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
Well they prob close it because they didn't make enough profit on it. Prob not enough players playing it and I thought you didn't had to pay any membership.
This is the official explanation: https://www.reddit.com/r/RSDarkscape/comments/48an8m/a_decision_on_the_status_of_darkscape/d0iamrz
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

jaredspurr

sweet i get a new rs3 cape....

PineappleTom

Sorry to hear it.

Don't worry Mojo, you can make a new account if you want to max again, again, again ?

Randy

How anyone could have faith in Jagex anymore is beyond me

I am the one who bends!
WG for 7+ years

Vio

January 23rd: Lordship makes a video saying how Darkscape was one of the 10 greatest things to happen to WG
March 1st: Jagex closes Darkscape

gg

Lordsamm

That's why you don't play RS3 in any kind :woeh:

Mojo

Quote from: Lordsamm on March 01, 2016, 03:47:47 PM
That's why you don't play RS3 in any kind :woeh:

It's unrelated to RS3 bro.
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

btraill

Sucks... Really glad I didn't spend more time than I already did on that version.

Teequoze

I didn't play it from the start as my progress on osrs was already to big was only intrested in playing 1 game/version

Al

When you get
Quote from: Vio on March 01, 2016, 03:40:02 PM
January 23rd: Lordship makes a video saying how Darkscape was one of the 10 greatest things to happen to WG

gg

Sorry, but this means SG was better.
"Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible; and then suddenly you are doing the impossible." -St. Francis of Assisi

[spoiler]

Runner-up, Best Staff Member, Summer 2012 :-)

RIP other Summer award :<

(Shared w/ Mojo & 7PB)

[/spoiler]https://twitter.com/wildguardRS

Vio

Mojo

Quote from: Al on March 02, 2016, 09:22:49 AM
When you get
Quote from: Vio on March 01, 2016, 03:40:02 PM

gg

Sorry, but this means SG was better.
no??
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I CE Y

Quote from: PineappleTom on March 01, 2016, 12:52:34 PM
Sorry to hear it.

Don't worry Mojo, you can make a new account if you want to max again, again, again ?

He is still yet to max once  :stoke: :cinn: :cinn: :cinn: :cinn:

Mojo

Quote from: I CE Y on March 02, 2016, 04:01:00 PM
Quote from: PineappleTom on March 01, 2016, 12:52:34 PM
Sorry to hear it.

He is still yet to max once  :stoke: :cinn: :cinn: :cinn: :cinn:
technically true if we're talking about max stats :woeh:
New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Mojo

New WG Forums

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Super Fly

RIP, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for the hospitality while we were all playing!